Blue Apron Holdings Inc (APRN.N)
Thu, Aug 2 2018
Shares of Blue Apron Holdings Inc slumped over 23 percent on Thursday after the meal-kit delivery company's second-quarter revenue came in below estimates as fewer customers signed up for its service.
SAN FRANCISCO Shares of Blue Apron climbed on Thursday after Kroger said it was buying Home Chef to broaden its menu in the home meal kit market while stock of Calavo Growers, whose unit partnered with Kroger on another meal kit service, slumped.
* BLUE APRON HOLDINGS INC - APPOINTMENT OF TIM BENSLEY AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, WITH AN EXPECTED START DATE OF MAY 21 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BLUE APRON HOLDINGS INC - EXPECTS 2018 NET LOSS TO BE IN THE RANGE OF $126 MLN TO $131 MLN - CONF CALL
Blue Apron reported a smaller-than-expected first-quarter loss on Thursday as the meal-kit delivery company signed up more subscribers compared with the previous quarter.
May 3 Blue Apron reported a smaller-than-expected first-quarter loss on Thursday as the meal-kit delivery company signed up more subscribers compared with the previous quarter.
* BLUE APRON HOLDINGS, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
May 3 Blue Apron's quarterly loss narrowed as the meal-kit delivery company cut back on marketing expenditure.
* BLUE APRON AND AIRBNB PARTNER TO BRING HOME COOKS A GLOBAL CULINARY EXPERIENCE
Blue Apron Holdings Inc said on Thursday it plans to sell meal kits in stores this year, as it attempts to spur growth by attracting more people to its subscription-based service.
- Blue Apron: Spoiling Even Faster
- Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN) CEO Brad Dickerson on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Blue Apron Holdings: Let Me Introduce You To The 200-Day Moving Average
- China Blinked - Cramer's Mad Money (7/12/18)
- Shopping Center REITs: Good Riddance To The Retail Apocalypse
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (6/15/18)