argenx SE (ARGX.BR)
15 Oct 2018
Wed, Aug 22 2018
BRUSSELS Biotech group Argenx said on Wednesday U.S. pharma group AbbVie had exercised an exclusive option to develop and commercialize one of its experimental drugs which could lead to payments of up to $625 million.
BRUSSELS, Aug 22 Biotech group Argenx said on Wednesday U.S. pharma group AbbVie had exercised an exclusive option to develop and commercialise one of its experimental drugs which could lead to payments of up to $625 million.
* ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY PUBLICATION OF FULL STUDY RESULTS FROM PHASE 1 OF FCRN-ANTAGONIST EFGARTIGIMOD (ARGX-113) IN HEALTHY VOLUNTEERS
* ARGENX REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
BRIEF-Argenx To Present Complete Data From Phase 2 Proof-Of-Concept Trial Of Efgartigimod (Argx-113)
* REG-ARGENX TO PRESENT COMPLETE DATA FROM PHASE 2 PROOF-OF-CONCEPT TRIAL OF EFGARTIGIMOD (ARGX-113) IN GENERALIZED MYASTHENIA GRAVIS AT AMERICAN ACADEMY OF NEUROLOGY (AAN) ANNUAL MEETING
- Your Daily Scoop: Unum's Positive Data, Theravance's Treatment Benefit, Collectar's New Designation
- Argenx (ARGX) Updates Efgartigimod ITP Ph2 Topline Data - Slideshow
- Principia Biopharma Readies $75 Million IPO Plans
- Principia Biopharma Begins U.S. IPO Effort
- argenx SE (ARGX) CEO Tim Van Hauwermeiren on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Recognize These Week 29 Winners? Top 10 Stocks Across Multiple Financial Algorithms