ARMO Biosciences Inc (ARMO.OQ)
21 Jun 2018
Wed, May 23 2018
BRIEF-Eli Lilly's Unit, Bluegill Acquisition Offering To Buy All Of Armo Biosciences's Outstanding Shares For $50/Share
* ARMO BIOSCIENCES - ELI LILLY'S UNIT, BLUEGILL ACQUISITION CORP, OFFERING TO BUY ALL OF CO'S OUTSTANDING SHARES FOR $50/SHARE - SEC FILING
* ELI LILLY ANNOUNCES TENDER OFFER FOR HBM-PORTFOLIO COMPANY ARMO BIOSCIENCES FOR USD 1.6 BILLION
Eli Lilly and Co said on Thursday it would buy Armo BioSciences Inc for about $1.6 billion to expand its portfolio of drugs that helps body's immune system fight cancer as the U.S. drugmaker chases rivals in a lucrative market.
* Armo's lead drug has presented data for several cancer types
* ARMO BIOSCIENCES INC - LILLY WILL COMMENCE TENDER OFFER TO ACQUIRE ALL SHARES OF ARMO FOR PURCHASE PRICE OF $50 PER SHARE IN CASH
May 10 Drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co said on Thursday it would buy Armo BioSciences Inc for about $1.6 billion to get access to the drug developer's experimental cancer treatment.
* ARMO BIOSCIENCES ENROLLS FIRST PATIENT IN THE CYPRESS 2 TRIAL EVALUATING AM0010 IN NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Armo Biosciences Announces Positive Outcome Of First Interim Analysis In Sequoia Phase 3 Pancreatic Cancer Study
* ARMO BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES POSITIVE OUTCOME OF FIRST INTERIM ANALYSIS IN SEQUOIA PHASE 3 PANCREATIC CANCER STUDY
BRIEF-ARMO Biosciences Sees IPO Of Up To 6.7 Mln Shares Of Common Stock, Estimated IPO Price Between $14 And $16/Shr
* ARMO BIOSCIENCES INC SEES IPO OF UP TO 6.7 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK AND ESTIMATED IPO PRICE BETWEEN $14.00 AND $16.00 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
- Eli Lilly Had Good Reason To Spend $1.6B On Armo
- Eli Lilly's Positive Phase 3 Results Along With Recent Acquisitions Makes It A Force To Be Reckoned With
- JF's Core Biotech Buys #15: Removal Of A Key Overhang, Buying Weakness In I-O, Updates And Adding To 2 Positions
- Week In Review: $3.4 Billion Week For China Life Science Deals
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Our Watchlist Pick ARMO Acquired, Ziopharma Low Cash, Coherus PDUFA Date
- Eli Lilly Makes A Bold Acquisition; How Lucrative Is It?