Arconic Inc (ARNC.N)
22 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 16 2018
* ARCONIC INC - ON FEB 14, JULIE G. RICHARDSON NOTIFIED THE BOARD OF OF CO THAT SHE HAD DECIDED TO RESIGN FROM THE BOARD
* ARCONIC INC - DECLARED DIVIDEND OF 6 CENTS PER SHARE ON OUTSTANDING COMMON STOCK OF COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Arconic Says Intends To Redeem On Or About March 7, 2018 All Of Its Outstanding 5.72 Pct Notes Due 2019
* ARCONIC SAYS INTENDS TO REDEEM ON OR ABOUT MARCH 7, 2018 ALL OF ITS OUTSTANDING 5.72% NOTES DUE 2019 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2E5rzEZ] Further company coverage:
Arconic Inc forecast on Monday 2018 profit and free cash flow below Wall Street estimates as the specialty metal-parts maker spends more to ramp up production to meet rising demand for aircraft-engine components.
* Sees 2018 adj earnings of $1.45 to $1.55/shr vs est $1.60/shr
* ARCONIC CEO SAYS, WITH RESPECT TO PORTFOLIO REVIEW, CO WILL LOOK AT EVERYTHING THAT MAY INCLUDE POTENTIALLY EXITING CERTAIN BUSINESSES OR SELLING CERTAIN ASSETS - CONF CALL
* WILL RELOCATE ITS GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS IN 2018 OUT OF NEW YORK CITY TO A MORE COST-EFFECTIVE LOCATION
Feb 5 U.S. specialty metals maker Arconic Inc's revenue climbed 10.2 percent in the fourth quarter, led by higher demand for aluminum parts used in aircraft.
U.S. specialty metals makers Arconic Inc said on Monday it would freeze defined benefit pension plans for all 7,900 of its U.S.-based salaried and non-bargained hourly employees, effective April 1.
Jan 8 U.S. specialty metals makers Arconic Inc said on Monday it would freeze defined benefit pension plans for all 7,900 of its U.S.-based salaried and non-bargained hourly employees, effective April 1.
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 2/9/18: IPI, LGCY, CCUR, CHN, ARNC, SNAP, BH, ATNX
- Arconic's (ARNC) CEO Chip Blankenship on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Arconic Inc 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Stocks To Watch: Welcome To The Party Rising Rates
- FPA Crescent Fund Q4 2017 Commentary: Sovereign Debt Craziness
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (1/26/18)