Arconic Inc (ARNC.N)
Tue, Jul 31 2018
Arconic Inc is selling its construction business after a months-long review of its operations, the diversified aluminum products company said on Tuesday, seeking to sharpen focus on its fast-growing aircraft parts business.
* Focus on aircraft parts comes as planemakers increase production
July 31 Aluminum products maker Arconic Inc's revenue climbed 9.6 percent in the second quarter, led by increased demand for aircraft parts.
Aluminum products maker Arconic Inc is weighing takeover approaches from at least two private-equity groups, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
July 25 Aluminum products maker Arconic Inc is weighing takeover approaches from at least two private-equity groups, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* ARCONIC INC - BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF ARCONIC DECLARED A DIVIDEND OF 6 CENTS PER SHARE ON OUTSTANDING COMMON STOCK OF COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ARCONIC - NOTIFIED WELLS FARGO BANK THAT POTENTIAL CHANGE IN CONTROL, AS DEFINED IN SEPT 24, 2007 TRUST AGREEMENT NO LONGER EXISTED AS OF APRIL 13
Aluminum products maker Arconic Inc slashed its 2018 forecasts for profit and free cash flow on expectations that the price of the metal would remain high this year due to sanctions on Russian supplies and a 10 percent duty on aluminum imports.
* Shares down 17.8 pct (Adds Breakingviews link, closing share price)
BRIEF-Arconic Says Updated 2018 Guidance Assumes Current Aluminum Prices Will Hold At These Elevated Levels
* ARCONIC SAYS REVENUE FOR Q1, WAS UP 8 PERCENT YEAR-OVER-YEAR AS ALUMINUM PRICES ACCOUNTED FOR $109 MILLION OR ABOUT 40 PERCENT OF THE INCREASE - CONF CALL
- Arconic Inc (ARNC) CEO Charles Blankenship on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Arconic Inc 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Facebook Takes The FANGs Out (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Facebook Takes The FANGs Out
- My Thoughts On Arconic's Downtrend
- Oakmark Equity And Income Fund: Second Quarter 2018