ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc (ARR.N)
Wed, Feb 14 2018
* ARMOUR RESIDENTIAL REIT, INC. REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - Activist investors deployed a record $62 billion campaigning for corporate change in 2017, according to Lazard – more than double the amount a year earlier. They’ll still be at it this year, and among possible targets could be Wells Fargo and Under Armour, according to two informal Breakingviews polls on Tuesday.
* Armour Residential REIT Inc reports financial results for the quarter ended september 30, 2017
* Under Armour mulls exiting smaller sports categories such as tennis and fishing; co-founder Kip Fulks takes sabbatical - WSJ, citing sources Source text - http://on.wsj.com/2yNK5Oa Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Armour Residential REIT says on Aug. 30, co and Armour Capital Management Lp entered into at market issuance sales agreement
* Armour Residential REIT-on aug. 30, co and Armour Capital Management Lp entered into at market issuance sales agreement with FBR Capital Markets & Co
- 'Safer' Dividends Found From Fredrik Follower Favorite & Rogue Top Gainers Pattern, And Vedanta For February
- MORL Yield Rises To 25.4% On Price Declines, But mREITs Perception May Be Changing
- Armour Residential REIT: What Now?
- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- ARMOUR Residential REIT's (ARR) CEO Jeff Zimmer on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- This 10% REIT Has A History Of Cutting Your Dividend