Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR.OQ)
Thu, Oct 4 2018
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Thursday Johnson & Johnson would develop and market its gene-silencing Hepatitis B treatment and buy a minor stake in a deal that could be potentially worth more than $3.7 billion, sending its shares surging 20 percent.
* Shares gain as much as 20 pct premarket (Adds share movement and comment from analyst, CEO)
Oct 4 Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Thursday Johnson & Johnson would develop and market its gene-silencing Hepatitis B drug and pick up a minor stake in the company in a deal that could be potentially worth more than $3.7 billion.
* ARROWHEAD PHARMACEUTICALS PRESENTS PRECLINICAL DATA ON EXPANDING CARDIOMETABOLIC PIPELINE
* ARROWHEAD PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS
- Biotech Stocks Bloodied But Can Now Drive M&A
- 3M's Earnings Could Be Disappointing - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/18/18)
- Arbutus Biopharma: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
- Arrowhead Surges Forward With Major Deal And Its Intentions Were Highly Misunderstood
- The Biotech Conundrum
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Spectrum Positive, Xenon Expands, ViiV's Label Receives FDA Clearance