Aryzta AG (ARYN.S)
16 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 12 2018
ZURICH, March 12 Bakery company Aryzta's management shuffle continued on Monday, with its top lawyer announcing he is stepping down after the Swiss-Irish firm's first-half net loss widened amid a "multi-year turnaround programme".
* H1 REVENUE DECREASE OF (6.3)% TO €1,787M; (2.2)% ORGANIC DECLINE, (EX CLOVERHILL +1.3%)
* ARYZTA ANNOUNCES IT HAS AGREED TO SELL ITS LEGACY CLOVERHILL FACILITIES (CHICAGO AND CICERO)
* ARYZTA AG - APPLIED TO IRISH STOCK EXCHANGE FOR ADMISSION OF 1.1 MILLION REGISTERED SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Shares slump 22 pct, set for worst day in a year (Adds analysts' comments, share move)
* FOCUS ON COST REDUCTION AND EFFICIENCY PROGRAM - CONF CALL
Jan 25 Swiss-Irish baked goods maker Aryzta AG said on Thursday 2018 core profit was expected to fall 15 percent on a like-for-like basis as recent weakness in the European and U.S. markets was not likely to improve this year.
* ARYZTA REDUCES FY18 EBITDA GUIDANCE AND UPDATES ON DELEVERAGING PROGRESS
ZURICH, Jan 12 Swiss-Irish bakery company Aryzta on Friday named new North America and strategy chiefs as it tackles problems in the United States, where issues with undocumented workers and a failed retail strategy prompted a $1 billion loss.
* APPOINTMENT OF DAVE JOHNSON AS CEO NORTH AMERICA, COMMENCING 23 JANUARY 2018