ASM International NV (ASMI.AS)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Nov 2 2017
* REG-ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO SELL PARTIAL STAKE OF APPROXIMATELY 9% IN ASMPT
* CONTINUE TO EXPECT A CLEAR YEAR-ON-YEAR IMPROVEMENT IN SINGLE WAFER ALD MARKET IN 2017
* Hawaiian Holdings reports 2017 third quarter financial results
BRIEF-ASM International to start share buyback program of ASMI's common shares up to EUR 250 million
* WILL COMMENCE A SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM OF ASMI'S COMMON SHARES UP TO EUR 250 MILLION
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) JAKARTA, September 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings Indonesia has affirmed Indonesia-based PT Asuransi Sinar Mas's (ASM) National Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Rating at 'AA+(idn)'. The Outlook is Stable. 'AA' National IFS Ratings denote a very strong capacity to meet policyholder obligations relative to all other obligations or issuers in the same country, across all industries and obligation types. The risk of ceased or interrupted payment
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines' (ASM) CEO David Wolfin on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines (ASM) Presents At Rodman & Renshaw 19th Annual Global Investment Conference - Slideshow
- Resource Sector Digest: Bye Bye Bisha?
- Resource Sector Digest: Sell Gold And Buy Bitcoin?
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines' (ASM) CEO David Wolfin on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Resource Sector Digest: Deja Vu Twice Over