Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATDb.TO)
Tue, Mar 20 2018
Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc said on Tuesday rising crude prices pressured margins from gasoline sales for the gas retail and convenient store operator in the third quarter, setting its stock on course for its biggest drop since 2008.
March 20 Convenience stores operator Alimentation Couche-Tard on Tuesday reported a 38.3 percent rise in third-quarter revenue, benefiting from recent acquisitions and higher sales from the United States, its biggest market.
* Q3 RESULTS WERE AFFECTED BY A NET TAX BENEFIT OF $196.3 MILLION DUE TO U.S. TAX REFORM
March 20 Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc reported a 62 percent rise in third-quarter profit on Tuesday as the world's second biggest convenience store operator benefited from a $196.3 million gain due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
WASHINGTON Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Holiday Stationshores Inc, a chain of gas and convenience stores, the Federal Trade Commission said on Friday.
WASHINGTON, Dec 15 Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Holiday Stationshores Inc, a chain of gas and convenience stores, the Federal Trade Commission said on Friday.
* ALIMENTATION COUCHE-TARD- ALAIN BOUCHARD HAS INFORMED CORPORATION OF HIS INTENTION TO SELL 200,000 CLASS B SUBORDINATED VOTING SHARES THAT HE HOLDS
* ALIMENTATION COUCHE-TARD INC. PRICES PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES IN THE UNITED STATES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ALIMENTATION COUCHE-TARD INC. ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES
* QTRLY NETWORK IMPACTED BY HURRICANES HARVEY AND IRMA, AND LOST ABOUT 3,000 STORE DAYS IN MERCHANDISE, SERVICE SALES