Atos SE (ATOS.PA)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* A MAXIMUM PURCHASE PRICE OF EUR 170 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 21 Atos met expectations with 2.3 percent organic growth in annual revenue on Wednesday but its forecast for modest profit growth disappointed analysts, sending shares in the French technology consultancy lower.
Feb 21 French technology consulting firm Atos reported on Wednesday a 2.3 percent increase in full year organic revenue growth, driven by its digital transformation businesses.
* SIGNS KEY CONTRACT WITH EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY TO ENABLE NEW SERVICES WITH SATELLITE DATA
* SIGNS MAJOR CONTRACT WITH HENKEL TO DRIVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
* TO DELIVER THE MOST POWERFUL SUPERCOMPUTER IN GERMANY AT FORSCHUNGSZENTRUM JÜLICH
PARIS Aerospace and defense group Thales has agreed to buy chipmaker Gemalto for 4.8 billion euros ($5.6 billion), trumping an earlier bid by fellow French firm Atos to expand in the fast-growing digital security market.
* Atos says withdrawing bid (Adds Atos withdrawing offer, Gemalto union calling for job cuts to be dropped)
PARIS Atos said on Thursday it would pursue its "friendly" bid for chipmaker Gemalto, despite a rejection of the French technology company's 4.3 billion euro ($5 billion) offer.
* Shares in both companies fall, Atos by more (Adds Quandt family rejection, union leaders reaction, details, background)
- Upcoming Dividends; 40 Companies, 10 Increases, 5 Double-Digit Increases
- Atmos Energy Corporation's (ATO) CEO Mike Haefner on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Atmos Energy Corporation 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- 10%-Plus Increases Expected From 7 Dividend Growth Companies In December
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- 39 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week