Atos SE (ATOS.PA)
Tue, Oct 23 2018
* Company targets 2018 organic revenue growth of about 1 percent
Oct 23 French IT services firm Atos said on Tuesday it would lower its 2018 revenue guidance, citing disappointing results in Germany and North America and global economic uncertainty.
French IT services company Atos is boosting its North American operations with a $3.4 billion cash deal to buy Michigan-based IT services provider Syntel Inc .
* Atos sees double-digit EPS growth from deal (Adds details, analyst and CEO quotes, details on results)
July 22 French IT services company Atos SE agreed to acquire Syntel Inc in an all-cash transaction for about $3.57 billion, including net debt, the companies said on Sunday.
- Dividend Increases: November 5-9, 2018 (Part 1: Industrials, Health Care, And Utilities)
- Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO) CEO Mike Haefner on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Atmos Energy Corporation 2018 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Regulated Utilities: The Market's Legal 'Monopoly'
- Double Digit Increases Expected From Becton, Dickinson And Hormel In November
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For October 2018