Atos SE (ATOS.PA)
Thu, Dec 14 2017
PARIS Atos said on Thursday it would pursue its "friendly" bid for chipmaker Gemalto, despite a rejection of the French technology company's 4.3 billion euro ($5 billion) offer.
* Shares in both companies fall, Atos by more (Adds Quandt family rejection, union leaders reaction, details, background)
PARIS, Dec 14 Shares in Atos fell 2.8 percent early on Thursday after Franco-Dutch chip maker Gemalto rejected its takeover bid.
PARIS Gemalto , the world's largest maker of chips found in mobile phones and credit cards, on Wednesday rejected a takeover bid from French technology consulting firm Atos , saying the 4.3 billion euro offer undervalued the company.
PARIS, Dec 13 Gemalto, the world's largest maker of chips found in mobile phones and credit cards, on Wednesday rejected a takeover bid from French technology consulting firm Atos, saying the 4.3 billion euro offer undervalued the company.
* GEMALTO REJECTS UNSOLICITED AND CONDITIONAL PROPOSAL BY ATOS
PARIS, Dec 13 The French government will keep a close eye over the impact on jobs and technology from French tech consulting firm Atos' proposed takeover of Gemalto, the finance minister said on Wednesday.
* ATOS CEO SAYS CONSIDERING PARTNERSHIPS FOR GEMALTO SIM CARDS , IN CONTACT WITH POTENTIAL PARTNERS ALREADY
PARIS, Dec 12 Investors gave an early thumbs up on Tuesday to a 4.3 billion euro bid by French technology company Atos for smaller rival Gemalto, betting the tie-up will yield benefits and boost revenues.
BRIEF-French State-Backed Investment Bank Bpifrance Looks Very Favourably Upon The Potential Acquisition Of Gemalto By Atos-Spokeswoman
* FRENCH STATE-BACKED INVESTMENT BANK BPIFRANCE LOOKS VERY FAVOURABLY UPON THE POTENTIAL ACQUISITION OF GEMALTO BY ATOS-SPOKESWOMAN FOR BPIFRANCE Further company coverage: (Reporting by Mathieu Rosemain)
- 10%-Plus Increases Expected From 7 Dividend Growth Companies In December
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- 39 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- 16 Dividend Increases: November 6-December 1, 2017
- Atmos Energy Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Atmos Energy's (ATO) CEO Michael Haefner on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript