Atos SE (ATOS.PA)
19 Sep 2018
Mon, Jul 23 2018
French IT services company Atos is boosting its North American operations with a $3.4 billion cash deal to buy Michigan-based IT services provider Syntel Inc .
* Atos sees double-digit EPS growth from deal (Adds details, analyst and CEO quotes, details on results)
July 22 French IT services company Atos SE agreed to acquire Syntel Inc in an all-cash transaction for about $3.57 billion, including net debt, the companies said on Sunday.
* Shares one of the top performers in Europe after raised guidance (Rewrites, adding comments, analyst, share price)
MUNICH, May 9 Siemens raised its full year profit guidance on Wednesday - citing a strong first half of the year helped by a 900 million euro ($1.07 billion) gain from transferring its stake in IT services company Atos SE to its pension fund.
BRIEF-Atos Wins Multi-Year Contract For 120 Million Dollars To Ensure Cybersecuriry In Virginia, USA
* WINS MAJOR US CONTRACT TO ENSURE CYBER SECURITY IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA
* Atos chief financial officer says company is working on certain targets already identified as being suitable candidates for acquisition
* Q1 REVENUE AT € 2,945 MILLION, +3.7% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES, +2.0% ORGANIC GROWTH
* WILL WORK WITH GOOGLE CLOUD TO BRING ENTERPRISES NEW SECURE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
* AND SIEMENS EXPAND THEIR PARTNERSHIP TO INCLUDE DELIVERY OF THE MINDSPHERE ON-PREMISE SERVICES
- Top Dividend Growth Stocks By Sector
- MLPs: 'Diversification Is Protection Against Ignorance. It Makes Little Sense If You Know What You Are Doing.' - True Or False?
- Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO) CEO Mike Haefner on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Atmos Energy Corporation 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Dividend Champion Spotlight: Atmos Energy Corporation
- Retire In 12 Years With $200K? It's Not As Crazy As It Sounds