Attijariwafa Bank SA (ATW.CS)
15 Nov 2018
Thu, Nov 8 2018
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 8 Morocco's Attijariwafa Bank plans to launch a new acquisition push in Africa late next year, starting with Rwanda, Kenya and Ethiopia, a bank executive said on Thursday.
RABAT, Sept 20 Attijariwafa Bank, one of Morocco's largest lenders, reported on Thursday a 6.35 percent rise in first-half net profit attributable to shareholders to 2.8 billion dirhams ($299.61 million).
- The Nest Egg Portfolio: Bpost Is Now Yielding Almost 8%. Value Or Value Trap?
- Diamond Should Buy Noble
- Fairholme Funds (Bruce Berkowitz) 2017 Annual Report And Portfolio Manager's Letter
- Wall Street Breakfast: Stocks Flat As Markets Reopen
- Offshore Drilling: Future Appears Quite Bright, Despite Current Industry Weakness
- 2017 Cigar Butts More Soggy Than Smoke - Low EV/EBIT Large And Midcap YTD Update