Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVEO.OQ)
The Securities and Exchange Commission is seeking to block the former chief financial officer of Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc from testifying at his upcoming trial that he relied on lawyers before making statements the regulator claims were misleading.
* AVEO REPORTS FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
* AVEO PHARMACEUTICALS SAYS ENTERED INTO A SALES AGREEMENT WITH LEERINK PARTNERS - SEC FILING
* AVEO ANNOUNCES EUSA PHARMA GRANTED POSITIVE NICE RECOMMENDATION FOR FOTIVDA® (TIVOZANIB) AS FIRST LINE TREATMENT FOR ADVANCED RENAL CELL CARCINOMA
A federal magistrate judge on Friday ordered the former chief medical officer of Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc to pay a $50,000 penalty, a third of what the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission requested, to resolve civil fraud charges.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is pushing to have the former chief medical officer of Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc pay a $150,000 penalty and be barred for five years from serving as an officer or director of a public company for committing fraud.
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc will settle claims it misled shareholders about the Food and Drug Administration's concerns regarding a kidney cancer drug it was developing by paying $15 million out of insurance and issuing warrants for affected investors to buy 2 million shares.
BRIEF-Aveo Pharma Entered Into Binding MoU With Class Representatives Regarding Settlement Of A 2013 Class Action Lawsuit
* AVEO PHARMACEUTICALS - ENTERED INTO BINDING MOU WITH CLASS REPRESENTATIVES BOB LEVINE & WILLIAM WINDHAM REGARDING SETTLEMENT OF A 2013 CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
- A High-Throughput Screen For Cancer Stocks That Have Few (Or No) Fundamentals
- My Top Picks With A 1-Year Time Frame
- Has A New Advaxis Awakened Out Of The Doldrums?
- Rounds Report: Solid Biosciences Garnered Big Profits While Stellar FDA Due Diligence To Help Nektar
- 3 Things In Biotech, May 9: New AML Therapy Imminent? AVEO Hedges, Rockwell Boosts Iron
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 4/10/18: AVEO, IFF, OPK, ICTSF, DXLG, NEWM, HCAP, CONN