Avon Products Inc (AVP.N)
Tue, Nov 13 2018
Avon Products Inc on Tuesday was hit with a lawsuit claiming that it subjects pregnant workers to harassment and makes pumping breast milk at work "unbearable" for new mothers, despite the cosmetics retailer's attempts to brand itself as "the company for women."
Avon Products' third-quarter profit and sales missed estimates as the U.S. cosmetics maker struggled to retain its salespeople in all markets, particularly Brazil and Russia.
Nov 1 Avon Products' third-quarter profit and sales missed estimates as the U.S. cosmetics maker struggled to retain its salespeople in all markets, particularly Brazil and Russia.
Nov 1 Avon Products' third-quarter profit surged as the U.S. cosmetics maker recorded a tax benefit in Brazil.
Sept 17 Brazil's Natura Cosmeticos SA said on Monday it was not in talks with cosmetics maker Avon Products Inc about a possible takeover of the London-based company.
Aug 2 Cosmetics maker Avon Products Inc reported a surprise quarterly loss on Thursday, hurt by a truckers' strike in Brazil that delayed shipments, and the company signed up fewer sales representatives, sending its shares down 10 percent.
Aug 2 Cosmetics maker Avon Products reported a 6 percent fall in quarterly sales, hurt by weakness in Latin America and Asia.
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update
- Herbalife Nutrition: Great Growth Momentum, But Close To Fair Valuation
- Avon Products (AVP) Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Avon Products, Inc. 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Stock Selection Options By Category: Part 2A
- Avon: Last Puffs From This Cigar