AVEVA Group PLC (AVV.L)
Thu, May 3 2018
* RECEIVED CONFIRMATION FROM HMRC THAT RETURN OF VALUE WILL NOT BE TREATED AS DISTRIBUTION AND THEREFORE WILL NOT BE TAXED AS INCOME IN HANDS OF RECIPIENTS FOR TAX PURPOSES
* ON A 12 MONTH PRO-FORMA BASIS, REVENUE FOR ENLARGED AVEVA GROUP IS EXPECTED TO BE IN-LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF THE COMBINATION BETWEEN SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE BUSINESS AND AVEVA
BRIEF-Aveva Says Application Made For Admission Of 97.2 Mln Consideration Shares To Be Issued To Schneider Electric
* APPLICATION MADE TO UK LISTING AUTHORITY, LSE FOR ADMISSION OF 97.2 MILLION CONSIDERATION SHARES TO BE ISSUED TO SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Britain's Aveva Group on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive ahead of its tie-up with Schneider Electric, announced in September, which will create an engineering and industrial software group.
* Current CEO James Kidd to revert to Deputy CEO, CFO roles (Adds chairman, investor comment, details)
Feb 1 Britain's Aveva Group, which has agreed to a tie-up with France's Schneider Electric, on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive officer effective from Feb. 19.
* APPOINTMENT TO ITS BOARD OF CRAIG HAYMAN AS CEO WITH AN EFFECTIVE DATE OF 19 FEBRUARY 2018. CRAIG WILL BE BASED IN UK
* DELIVERED CONSTANT CURRENCY REVENUE GROWTH IN FIRST NINE MONTHS ACROSS ALL REPORTING REGIONS
* REVIEW PROCEDURE OF COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN UNITED STATES ("CFIUS") IS STILL ONGOING AND HAS NOW MOVED ON TO PHASE II