American Express Co (AXP.N)
12 Dec 2018
Fri, Nov 9 2018
Activist investor Daniel Loeb's Third Point LLC on Friday disclosed a new position in American Express Co , saying the market under-appreciates the strategic pivot of the company. | Video
Nov 9 Activist investor Daniel Loeb's Third Point LLC on Friday disclosed a new position in American Express Co, saying the market under-appreciates the strategic pivot of the company.
Oct 23 American Express Co has received subpoenas from the U.S. Department of Justice and inquiries from other federal agencies related to its foreign exchange international payments business, the credit card issuer said on Tuesday.
July 30 American Express Co raised currency conversion rates for business clients without notifying its customers in an attempt to boost revenue and employee commission, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday sided with American Express Co and against 11 states, ruling that the company's policy of forbidding merchants from encouraging customers to use rival credit cards with lower fees does not violate federal antitrust law.
* American Express shares gain; rivals Visa, Mastercard drop (Adds comments by American Express, updates share prices)
- Berkshire Hathaway: Are Warren Buffett & Co. Losing Their Midas Touch?
- American Express Company (AXP) CEO Stephen Squeri Presents at Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference (Transcript)
- Visa: Money For Nothing
- Ranking The Payment Technology And Services Providers
- Berkshire Hathaway Invests In Emerging Markets Consumer Growth
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update