American Express Co (AXP.N)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* AMERICAN EXPRESS-USCS CARD MEMBER LOANS 30 DAYS PAST DUE LOANS AS A % OF TOTAL 1.4 PERCENT AT JAN END VERSUS 1.3 PERCENT AT DEC END
* AMERICAN EXPRESS CO - ON JAN 29, BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY AMENDED LETTER AGREEMENT WITH CO DATED FEB 27, 1995, AS AMENDED ON SEPT 8, 2000
* AMERICAN EXPRESS CO - GOING FORWARD, MEZI WILL OPERATE AS A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF AMERICAN EXPRESS
Jan 25 Departing American Express Co Chief Executive Kenneth Chenault will become Airbnb Inc's first non-affiliated independent board director, the home rental service's CEO Brian Chesky said.
* AMERICAN EXPRESS REPORTS QUARTERLY REVENUES UP 10 PERCENT WITH RECORD CARD MEMBER SPENDING
American Express Co said it expects to report a fourth-quarter loss due to a $2.4 billion hit from the tax legislation which makes it cheaper for U.S. companies to repatriate profits.
* SAYS ESTIMATE OVERALL IMPACTS OF TAX ACT WILL REDUCE EARNINGS FOR Q4 OF 2017 BY APPROXIMATELY $2.4 BILLION
* AMERICAN EXPRESS-USCS CARD MEMBER LOANS NET WRITE-OFF RATE – PRINCIPAL ONLY 1.9 PERCENT AT NOV END VERSUS 1.8 PERCENT AT OCT END
BRIEF-American Express To Provide Additional Flexibility To Merchants By Eliminating Signature Requirements Worldwide
* AMERICAN EXPRESS TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL FLEXIBILITY TO MERCHANTS BY ELIMINATING SIGNATURE REQUIREMENTS WORLDWIDE
Marriott International signed a deal with JPMorgan Chase and American Express to issue co-branded credit cards associated with its loyalty programs, the world's largest hotel chain said on Tuesday.
- The Buffett We Don't Think To Learn From But Probably Should
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Yatra Vs. MakeMyTrip: Trading Or Investing?
- Stocks To Watch: Digging For Gems In The Shakeout
- What Is Aeroplan's True Value?
- Aeroplan Is Dead, Long Live Aeroplan: How Aimia Can Compete Effectively With Air Canada (Part 2)