American Express Co (AXP.N)
22 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
American Express on Thursday said it was working with Ripple, a blockchain solutions provider, to enable cross-border payments in partnership with Santander UK.
* American Express introduces blockchain-enabled cross-border business-to-business payments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Express - USCS card member loans net write-off rate – principal only 1.8 percent at Oct end versus 1.6 percent at Sept end
NEW YORK Citigroup Inc said on Tuesday it expects to record a $150 million pretax gain on the sale to American Express Co of a $1.2 billion credit card portfolio from its co-brand deal with Hilton hotels.
NEW YORK, Oct 31 Citigroup Inc said on Tuesday it expects to record a $150 million pretax gain on the sale to American Express Co of a $1.2 billion credit card portfolio from its co-brand deal with Hilton hotels.
* Says on Oct 23, entered terms agreement for issuance and sale of $1.5 billion aggregate principal amount of 2.200% notes due Oct 30, 2020
* American Express Co - Incoming CEO Stephen Squeri will receive an annual base salary of $1.5 million - SEC filing
* American Express announces Stephen J. Squeri to succeed Kenneth I. Chenault as chairman and Chief Executive Officer
* American Express Co - qtrly consolidated provisions for losses were $769 million, up 53 percent from $504 million a year ago
* American Express reports third quarter EPS of $1.50, up 25%
- A Simple Way To Analyze Berkshire Hathaway Holdings
- Synchrony Financial: Greater Risks/Rewards
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- One Year Later: Has American Express Recovered From Losing Costco?
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Seeking Alpha's Weekly Media, Tech, And Finance News Roundup