AstraZeneca PLC (AZN.L)
16 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 13 2018
* AVILLION SAYS SIGNED CO-DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT WITH PEARL THERAPEUTICS INC. (PART OF ASTRAZENECA) TO CONDUCT CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT OF PT027 IN ASTHMA
LONDON AstraZeneca now expects a key lung cancer study of two immunotherapy drugs to produce overall survival results in the second half of 2018, rather than the first half.
* FINAL ANALYSIS OF OVERALL SURVIVAL (OS) IS NOW EXPECTED IN SECOND HALF OF 2018 (PREVIOUSLY ANTICIPATED IN FIRST HALF) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, March 12 AstraZeneca now expects a key lung cancer study of two immunotherapy drugs to produce overall survival results in the second half of 2018, rather than the first half.
March 8 SAUDI PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES AND MEDICAL APPLIANCES CORP:
* ASTRAZENECA AIMS TO ADVANCE CLINICAL PRACTICE IN CV RISK MANAGEMENT WITH NEW DATA AT ACC 2018 Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY ACCEPTS REGULATORY SUBMISSION FOR FORXIGA IN ADULTS WITH TYPE-1 DIABETES
* VIELA BIO SPINS OUT OF MEDIMMUNE; RAISES UP TO $250 MILLION IN SERIES A FINANCING, 6 DIMENSIONS CAPITAL LEADS INVESTMENT
LONDON AstraZeneca is spinning off six early-stage experimental drugs into a new $250 million standalone biotech company focused on severe autoimmune diseases.
AstraZeneca Plc said on Wednesday an advisory committee of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended the use of its FluMist Quadrivalent vaccine in the upcoming flu season, reversing its earlier position.
- Clovis Is The Investor's PARPi Winner
- 3 Things In Biotech, March 13, 2018: Uncertainty Abounds!
- The Hunt For Cancer Vaccines - How Roche May Win Big (Part 1 Of 2)
- Semaglutide Can Prove To Be A Very Profitable Drug For Novo Nordisk In Future Years
- I've Sold AstraZeneca Because Of Its Rising Share Price And Weak Results
- Novo Nordisk: Pick Up This Diabetes Leader In 2018