Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH.N)
* U.S. ARMY AWARDS BOOZ ALLEN $78M CONTRACT TO HELP IMPROVE OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Launches Repricing Amendment Process For Borrower's Outstanding Indebtedness
* BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HOLDING - LAUNCHED REPRICING AMENDMENT PROCESS FOR BORROWER'S OUTSTANDING INDEBTEDNESS UNDER EXISTING TERM LOAN B CREDIT FACILITY
* BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
WASHINGTON Booz Allen Hamilton said on Friday it won a $621 million federal contract to develop and implement cybersecurity tools across the U.S. government.
WASHINGTON, Feb 2 Booz Allen Hamilton said on Friday it won a $621 million federal contract to develop and implement cybersecurity tools across the U.S. government.
BRIEF-Department Of Homeland Security Selects Booz Allen Hamilton As Prime Contractor On $621 Mln Task Order
* DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY SELECTS BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON AS PRIME CONTRACTOR ON $621M TASK ORDER TO ENHANCE CYBERSECURITY ACROSS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON SELECTED TO OPERATIONALIZE REAL-TIME SITUATIONAL AWARENESS FOR JIDO THROUGH $325.9 MILLION ENTERPRISE IT TASK ORDER AWARDED BY GSA FEDSIM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THE GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION AWARDS BOOZ ALLEN A 5 YEAR, $165M CONTRACT TO SUPPORT USCYBERCOM
* U.S. AIR FORCE AWARDS BOOZ ALLEN $140M TO PROVIDE CONSULTING SERVICES TO STREAMLINE BUSINESS OPERATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Navy Space And Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific Awards Booz Allen A Five-Year, $67.5 Mln Contract
* NAVY SPACE AND NAVAL WARFARE SYSTEMS CENTER PACIFIC AWARDS BOOZ ALLEN A FIVE-YEAR, $67.5M CONTRACT TO SUPPORT THE GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM DIRECTORATE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Upcoming Dividends; 75 Companies, 33 Increases, 18 Double-Digit Increases!
- 24 Dividend Increases: January 29-February 2, 2018 (Part 2: Remaining Sectors)
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Booz Allen Hamilton Headed Towards $19/Share Based On Future Earnings
- Booz Allen Hamilton On Its Way To $20 Per Share With The DOJ And SEC Hot On Its Tail
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 153 Increases Expected By The End Of March