Balfour Beatty PLC (BALF.L)
23 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 11 2018
* CONTRACT FOR SUPPLY, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF BALFOUR BEATTY'S FLEET OF 13 TRACK MAINTENANCE VEHICLES
BRIEF-Balfour Beatty Secures Two Contracts Worth 47 Mln STG For The Fort Augustus To Fort William 132Kv Transmission Reinforcement Project
* AWARDED TWO CONTRACTS WORTH C. £47M FOR THE FORT AUGUSTUS TO FORT WILLIAM 132KV TRANSMISSION REINFORCEMENT PROJECT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 14 Britain's Balfour Beatty reported a tripling of annual profit on Wednesday and said the construction industry was returning to health after the high-profile collapse of Carillion this year.
* FY UNDERLYING PRETAX PROFIT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS 165 MILLION STG VERSUS 62 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
March 14 Britain's Balfour Beatty Plc on Wednesday said its annual underlying profit almost tripled, as its U.K. construction unit bid more selectively for profitable contracts.
* COMPLETED AGREEMENT WITH FUNDS MANAGED BY EQUITIX INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LIMITED (EQUITIX) TO SELL A 5 PERCENT STAKE IN CONNECT PLUS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Balfour Beatty Joint Venture Awarded $1.95 bln Contract By Los Angeles World Airports For Automated People Mover
* BALFOUR BEATTY JOINT VENTURE AWARDED $1.95 BILLION CONTRACT BY LOS ANGELES WORLD AIRPORTS FOR AUTOMATED PEOPLE MOVER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 19 Britain's Balfour Beatty on Monday said it sold a further 5 percent stake in Connect Plus, the operator of the M25 orbital motorway, for 42 million pounds ($58.90 million) in cash.
* BALFOUR BEATTY ANNOUNCES THIRD PARTIAL SALE OF M25 INFRASTRUCTURE ASSET
Britain's Balfour Beatty said on Friday its joint venture had won a $1.95 billion contract relating to building, financing and managing an airport transport system at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in the United States.