Balfour Beatty PLC (BALF.L)
Aug 15 Construction company Balfour Beatty Plc reported on Wednesday a 69 percent jump in underlying operating profit as its measures to cut costs and boost margins paid off.
* BALFOUR BEATTY PLC - BALFOUR BEATTY AWARDED NETWORK RAIL 'REACTIVE BUILDING AND CIVILS' CONTRACT WORTH UP TO £50 MILLION
* BALFOUR BEATTY FAR EAST JOINT VENTURE WINS C.HK$4BN (C.£370M) RESIDENTIAL CONTRACT IN HONG KONG
* CONTRACT FOR SUPPLY, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF BALFOUR BEATTY'S FLEET OF 13 TRACK MAINTENANCE VEHICLES
BRIEF-Balfour Beatty Secures Two Contracts Worth 47 Mln STG For The Fort Augustus To Fort William 132Kv Transmission Reinforcement Project
* AWARDED TWO CONTRACTS WORTH C. £47M FOR THE FORT AUGUSTUS TO FORT WILLIAM 132KV TRANSMISSION REINFORCEMENT PROJECT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 14 Britain's Balfour Beatty reported a tripling of annual profit on Wednesday and said the construction industry was returning to health after the high-profile collapse of Carillion this year.
* FY UNDERLYING PRETAX PROFIT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS 165 MILLION STG VERSUS 62 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
March 14 Britain's Balfour Beatty Plc on Wednesday said its annual underlying profit almost tripled, as its U.K. construction unit bid more selectively for profitable contracts.
* COMPLETED AGREEMENT WITH FUNDS MANAGED BY EQUITIX INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LIMITED (EQUITIX) TO SELL A 5 PERCENT STAKE IN CONNECT PLUS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: