Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)
21 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 20 2018
* BAXTER DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES EXPANDED SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
Baxter International Inc on Thursday forecast 2018 earnings largely ahead of analysts' estimates and said it would continue to be active on the acquisition front and repurchase more shares through the year.
* Shares down 2.7 pct (Adds conference call and analyst comments; updates shares)
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.59 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Feb 1 Baxter International Inc reported quarterly loss versus year-ago profit as the hospital products maker took a charge of $354 million due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
(This version of the Jan. 24 story corrects the number of Baxter plants in Puerto Rico making small IV bags to two from three in paragraph five)
CHICAGO, Jan 24 Baxter International informed customers on Wednesday that it has been given approval by U.S. regulators to import large saline bags from its plant in Mexico in an effort to ease hospital shortages of the product as the nation faces a severe flu season.
* BAXTER ANNOUNCES U.S. FDA APPROVAL OF READY-TO-USE CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICATION BIVALIRUDIN
BRIEF-Baxter International-On Jan 1,Administrative Committee Of Compensation Committee Of Board Approved Amendment To Reorganize Co's, Units Pension Plan
* BAXTER INTERNATIONAL-ON JAN 1,ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE OF COMPENSATION COMMITTEE OF BOARD APPROVED AMENDMENT TO REORGANIZE CO'S,UNITS PENSION PLAN
* BAXTER ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO BROADEN PORTFOLIO OF INNOVATIVE SURGICAL PRODUCTS
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Merger Arbitrage Opportunity In NxStage Medical - $30 Cash Offer From Fresenius
- Baxter International's (BAX) CEO José Almeida on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Baxter International Inc 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Baxter (BAX) Presents At 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- Wall Street Breakfast: Next Trigger For Shale Expansion?