Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)
20 Apr 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
* AMEREN CORP CEO WARNER L. BAXTER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.1 MILLION VERSUS $6.6 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2FOolXi Further company coverage:
* BAXTER DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES EXPANDED SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
Baxter International Inc on Thursday forecast 2018 earnings largely ahead of analysts' estimates and said it would continue to be active on the acquisition front and repurchase more shares through the year.
* Shares down 2.7 pct (Adds conference call and analyst comments; updates shares)
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.59 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Feb 1 Baxter International Inc reported quarterly loss versus year-ago profit as the hospital products maker took a charge of $354 million due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
(This version of the Jan. 24 story corrects the number of Baxter plants in Puerto Rico making small IV bags to two from three in paragraph five)
CHICAGO, Jan 24 Baxter International informed customers on Wednesday that it has been given approval by U.S. regulators to import large saline bags from its plant in Mexico in an effort to ease hospital shortages of the product as the nation faces a severe flu season.
* BAXTER ANNOUNCES U.S. FDA APPROVAL OF READY-TO-USE CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICATION BIVALIRUDIN
BRIEF-Baxter International-On Jan 1,Administrative Committee Of Compensation Committee Of Board Approved Amendment To Reorganize Co's, Units Pension Plan
* BAXTER INTERNATIONAL-ON JAN 1,ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE OF COMPENSATION COMMITTEE OF BOARD APPROVED AMENDMENT TO REORGANIZE CO'S,UNITS PENSION PLAN
- Dividend Growth 50: Not Perfect, But Yet Another 8% Raise
- Why Should You Start Accumulating Baxter In 2018?
- Baxter (BAX) Presents At Raymond James 39th Annual Institutional Investors Conference - Slideshow
- Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Merger Arbitrage Opportunity In NxStage Medical - $30 Cash Offer From Fresenius