Bombardier Inc (BBDa.TO)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Dec 14 2017
Bombardier Inc said on Thursday it was hopeful that it might turn free cash flow positive next year even as the ailing company forecast 2018 revenue that fell far short of expectations.
* Shares down 1.9 pct ahead of investor day at 3:00 p.m. ET (Adds analysts' estimate and comment, background and shares)
* BOMBARDIER WINS OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR INNOVIA AUTOMATED PEOPLE MOVER SYSTEM AT DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
* BOMBARDIER WINS ROLLING STOCK AND MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS FOR C2C FRANCHISE IN THE UK
Dec 14 Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier Inc on Thursday forecast 2018 revenue to be $17.0 billion to $17.5 billion, well below Wall Street expectations.
* BOMBARDIER ANNOUNCES 2018 GUIDANCE, TARGETING REVENUE GROWTH, CONTINUED EARNINGS IMPROVEMENT AND FCF BREAKEVEN
* BOMBARDIER AWARDED CONTRACT TO DELIVER 47 TRAMS FOR DUISBURG, GERMANY
* BOMBARDIER AND QAZAQ AIR SIGN ORDER FOR TWO NEW Q400 AIRCRAFT
Dec 13 Kazakh state-owned airline Qazaq Air says:
* APPOINTMENT OF DIANE GIARD TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: