Brinks Co (BCO.N)
Jan 10 An international gold shipment worth about $13 million was stolen from security firm Brink's Co , a source with knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
Jan 10 Brink's Co said on Wednesday an international gold shipment was stolen on Dec. 6 and the secure logistics firm said it would result in a fourth-quarter pretax charge of about $11 million.
* BRINKS CO - PLAN TO INVEST ABOUT $400 MILLION PER YEAR TO ACQUIRE BUSINESSES SIMILAR TO RODOBAN IN 2018 AND 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BRINKS CO SAYS THEFT OF AN INTERNATIONAL GOLD SHIPMENT IN DECEMBER WILL RESULT IN A FOURTH-QUARTER PRETAX CHARGE OF APPROXIMATELY $11 MILLION
* On Nov 9, board approved amendment to co's bylaws to decrease number of persons serving on board to reflect Peter Feld's retirement
* Brinks Co - management provides initial 2018 EBITDA target of $500 to $525 million, updates 2017 guidance
* Brink’s appoints Dan Henry to board of directors and announces pending resignation of Peter Feld from board
* Brinks co - notes will be issued at par, will mature on October 15, 2027 and will bear an annual interest rate of 4.625 pct
* Brink's announces plans for $500 million senior notes offering
- Weekly Insider Trading, February 11
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 2/8/18: BCO, KKR, CELG, FLDM, OSIS, OPK, UFI, HYT
- The Brink's Company 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Brinks Co's (BCO) CEO Douglas Pertz on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Bulletproof Investing Performance: Week 10
- A Security Selection Method That Beats SPY