Brunello Cucinelli SpA (BCU.MI)
16 Oct 2018
Tue, Aug 28 2018
MILAN, Aug 28 Italian luxury group Brunello Cucinelli said on Tuesday it had a "very positive outlook" for its business in 2019, when it expects further double-digit growth in revenue and profit.
MILAN, Aug 28 Italian luxury group Brunello Cucinelli said on Tuesday it had a "very positive outlook" for its business in 2019, and expected further double-digit growth.
May 10 Italian luxury group Brunello Cucinelli plans to increase the proportion of earnings it pays out as dividends to 50 percent by 2020, its Chief Executive and Chairman Brunello Cucinelli said on Thursday.
- Malibu Boats: Market Leader Surfing The Wake Phenomenon
- Brunswick Corporation: This 6.50% Baby Bond Has Begun Trading On The NYSE
- What Has Been Driving Bullish Sentiment Of Brunswick Corporation
- Value Is Fine, But Low PE Is Struggling (I Mean It; No Typos)
- Brunswick (BC) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Brunswick Corporation 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides