Brown-Forman Corp (BFb.N)
Wed, Aug 29 2018
Brown-Forman Corp on Wednesday said tariffs would take a 6 cent bite out of its full-year profits and the Jack Daniel's maker does not expect raising prices to immediately offset the dent.
Aug 29 Brown-Forman Corp on Wednesday said tariffs would take a 6 cent bite out of its full-year profits and the Jack Daniel's maker does not expect raising prices to immediately offset the dent.
June 26 Brown-Forman Corp, said on Tuesday it will raise prices on its whiskeys, including Jack Daniel's, in some European countries to combat tariffs slapped on U.S. bourbon.
Jack Daniel's maker Brown-Forman Corp warned on Wednesday of trouble ahead from tariffs being slapped on U.S. bourbon and said it had been working in recent months to mitigate the potential impact by shipping more liquor overseas. | Video
* Higher raw material, freight costs to hurt 2019 margins (Adds details from conference call, updates share price)
June 6 Spirit and wine company Brown-Forman Corp reported a 5.6 percent rise in quarterly sales on Wednesday, helped by higher demand for its signature Tennessee whiskeys.
* BROWN-FORMAN CORP - ANNOUNCED PRICING OF A $300 MILLION 7-YEAR SENIOR UNSECURED NOTE AND A $300 MILLION 20-YEAR SENIOR UNSECURED NOTE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ELECTION OF SKEANS INCREASES NUMBER OF DIRECTORS ON BROWN-FORMAN'S BOARD TO 14 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Despite Drop, Brown-Forman Still Looks Expensive
- Brown-Forman Corp (BF.B) CEO Paul Varga on Q1 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Brown-Forman Corporation 2019 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tracking Gardner Russo & Gardner Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- 5 Dividend Paying Sin Stocks To Consider
- Covanta: Anything But A Waste (Of Time)