Baker Hughes A GE Co (BHGE.N)
21 Nov 2017
Fri, Oct 20 2017
* Baker Hughes - Expect activity to stay flat through year-end till market has "better line of sight" into 2018 budgets, operators' production hedge positions - Conf Call
* Qtrly revenue of $5.4 billion, down 1% sequentially and flat year-over-year on a combined business basis
WASHINGTON, Oct 17 General Electric has agreed to make payments to the U.S. government after failing to divest a subsidiary as quickly as agreed following a merger approval, the Justice Department said on Tuesday.
* Baker Hughes A GE Co recently held takeover talks with Subsea 7 SA - WSJ, citing sources
* Baker Hughes, A GE Company announces August 2017 rig counts
* Valueact Holdings, L.P. Reports 6.9 percent stake in Baker Hughes A GE Co as of July 28 - sec filing
* Baker Hughes, a GE company signs agreement with Twinza to provide fullstream support for offshore project in the Gulf of Papua
* Baker Hughes A GE Co says in North America onshore, expect activity growth to decelerate as co progresses through second half of the year
* Baker Hughes A GE Co - revenue of $2.4 billion for quarter, up 6% sequentially
U.S. energy firms added oil rigs for a 24th week in the past 25 as the year-long drilling recovery continues but the pace of additions has slowed in recent months as crude prices declined despite OPEC-led efforts to end a global supply glut.
- Tracking Jeffrey Ubben's ValueAct Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Has General Electric Hit Rock Bottom Yet?
- Tracking David Winters' Wintergreen Advisers Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Did GE's CEO Imply The Stock Is A Hold?
- Transocean: Is Deepwater Doomed?
- Here Is Your Chance To Play The GE Situation Correctly