Bid Corporation Ltd (BIDJ.J)
25 Jun 2018
Wed, Feb 21 2018
* Group could spend another half a billion rand on acquisitions (Recasts lead with offer, adds details, CEO quotes)
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 21 Bid Corp Ltd (Bidcorp) , an international distributor of fresh, frozen and dry food, on Wednesday reported an 8.6 percent rise in its half-year earnings, supported by positive trading conditions across all geographies in which the company operates.
* DECLARED AN INTERIM CASH DIVIDEND OF 280,0 CENTS PER SHARE, A 12,0% INCREASE ON F2017 INTERIM DIVIDEND
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 15 Brian Joffe, one of South Africa's most respected dealmakers, will retire as chairman of food-service group Bid Corporation (Bidcorp) at the end of next month, the company said on Thursday.
* BID CORPORATION - STEPHEN KOSEFF HAS AGREED TO ACCEPT BOARD'S INVITATION TO ASSUME ROLE OF INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, EFFECTIVE MARCH 31ST Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Sotheby's (BID) CEO Thomas Smith on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sotheby's 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sotheby's (BID) CEO Thomas Smith on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Sotheby's: Seek Safety From Sky-High Markets In Assets With Uncorrelated Returns