Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK.N)
* Shares down as much as 6 pct (Adds analyst comment, details from conference call; updates share move)
July 19 Bank of New York Mellon Corp reported a 14 percent rise in second-quarter profit on Thursday, helped by higher fee revenue and lower income tax provision.
June 14 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
* BNY MELLON REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS OF $1.14 BILLION OR $1.10 PER COMMON SHARE
* BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON - WITH ADDITION OF BLACK, BOARD WILL HAVE 12 DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 9 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 9 U.S. custodian bank The Bank of New York Mellon Corp appointed former JPMorgan Chase & Co executive Elizabeth Grier as director and sales executive, hedge fund, ETF and structured products.
March 12 U.S. custodian bank The Bank of New York Mellon Corp on Monday named Katherine Starks as head of its asset servicing business in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and central and eastern European region.
* BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP CEO CHARLES SCHARF'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $17.1 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FxS1E1) Further company coverage:
- Turkey Fires Back With Tariffs (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Turkey Fires Back With Tariffs
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- 19 Upcoming Dividend Increases