Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD.N)
20 Apr 2018
Tue, Mar 27 2018
* SAYS TERESA F. SPARKS APPOINTED INTERIM CFO Source text: [https://bit.ly/2unyW6l] Further company coverage:
* FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED REPORTS 5.11 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC AS OF MARCH 15 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2ulDqun) Further company coverage:
* BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING SAYS ON MARCH 2, BOARD REDUCED NUMBER OF DIRECTORS CONSTITUTING BOARD TO 7 FROM 9 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2IaUAgL) Further company coverage:
CHICAGO Shares in Genesis Healthcare Inc and Brookdale Senior Living Inc, two of the largest U.S. nursing home operators, plummeted on Thursday after separate announcements that reinforced investors' fears of a bumpy industry outlook.
Feb 22 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
Brookdale Senior Living Inc said on Thursday that it had rejected a buyout offer for $9 per share as the "indication of interest" was unacceptable.
Feb 22 Brookdale Senior Living Inc said on Thursday that it had rejected a buyout offer for $9 per share as the "indication of interest" was unacceptable.
* BROOKDALE ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* BROOKDALE CONCLUDES STRATEGIC REVIEW AND ANNOUNCES LEADERSHIP CHANGES
BRIEF-Land And Buildings Expects Brookdale Management To Provide Transparency On Strategic Review Process In Q4 Call
Feb 16 Land & Buildings Investment Management LLC :
- Brookdale Senior Living: Are Its Thematic Tailwinds Enough To Earn A Buy Rating?
- Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Presents At Barclays Global Healthcare Conference 2018 - Slideshow
- Top Performing Stocks Since February Low
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Ventas: Management Steering The Ship The Wrong Way
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update