bluebird bio Inc (BLUE.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
Wed, May 23 2018
BRIEF-FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation To Lenti-D For The Treatment Of Cerebral Adrenoleukodystrophy
* FDA GRANTS BREAKTHROUGH THERAPY DESIGNATION TO LENTI-D™ FOR THE TREATMENT OF CEREBRAL ADRENOLEUKODYSTROPHY
FRANKFURT German biotech firm Medigene has secured a wider remit under a collaboration with U.S. peer Bluebird Bio on a technology that boosts the immune response to cancer, increasing the pool of potential milestone payments to $1.5 billion.
* Shares up 8 pct (Adds shares, background on technology, analyst comment)
FRANKFURT, May 14 German biotech firm Medigene has secured a wider remit under a collaboration with U.S. peer Bluebird Bio on technology that boosts the immune response to cancer, increasing the pool of potential milestone payments to $1.5 billion.
* BLUEBIRD BIO REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND HIGHLIGHTS OPERATIONAL PROGRESS
BRIEF-Bluebird Bio And Celgene Corporation To Co-Develop Anti-Bcma Car T Cell Therapy Bb2121 In The U.S.
* BLUEBIRD BIO AND CELGENE CORPORATION ENTER INTO AGREEMENT TO CO-DEVELOP AND CO-PROMOTE ANTI-BCMA CAR T CELL THERAPY BB2121 IN THE UNITED STATES
* BLUEBIRD BIO REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND HIGHLIGHTS OPERATIONAL PROGRESS
* CELGENE CEO SAYS WORKING WITH BLUEBIRD BIO TO DEVELOP BB2121 CAR-T THERAPY FOR MYELOMA REMAINS A TOP PRIORITY
- Biotech Analysis Central Pharma News: Celgene's Protocol Change, Roche's BLA For Herceptin, Amgen's Resubmission For Osteoporosis
- Genomic Medicine Q2 2018: Do Earnings Matter?
- Financial Exchange Stock Talk: Joe McCann On Loxo Oncology And bluebird bio
- Sangamo: Foundational Platform's Path To Clinical Validation
- Genomic Medicine: Is The Platform The FDA Product?
- Sell Kraft-Heinz At $64-65 - Cramer's Lightning Round (6/21/18)