bluebird bio Inc (BLUE.OQ)
Wed, May 23 2018
BRIEF-FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation To Lenti-D For The Treatment Of Cerebral Adrenoleukodystrophy
* FDA GRANTS BREAKTHROUGH THERAPY DESIGNATION TO LENTI-D™ FOR THE TREATMENT OF CEREBRAL ADRENOLEUKODYSTROPHY
FRANKFURT German biotech firm Medigene has secured a wider remit under a collaboration with U.S. peer Bluebird Bio on a technology that boosts the immune response to cancer, increasing the pool of potential milestone payments to $1.5 billion.
* Shares up 8 pct (Adds shares, background on technology, analyst comment)
FRANKFURT, May 14 German biotech firm Medigene has secured a wider remit under a collaboration with U.S. peer Bluebird Bio on technology that boosts the immune response to cancer, increasing the pool of potential milestone payments to $1.5 billion.
* BLUEBIRD BIO REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND HIGHLIGHTS OPERATIONAL PROGRESS
BRIEF-Bluebird Bio And Celgene Corporation To Co-Develop Anti-Bcma Car T Cell Therapy Bb2121 In The U.S.
* BLUEBIRD BIO AND CELGENE CORPORATION ENTER INTO AGREEMENT TO CO-DEVELOP AND CO-PROMOTE ANTI-BCMA CAR T CELL THERAPY BB2121 IN THE UNITED STATES
- Fracking Business Is Slowing - Cramer's Lightning Round (9/24/18)
- Gritstone Oncology Prepares Final Terms For IPO
- Amgen Looks To Enter Multiple Myeloma Space: Can It Compete?
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Presents At 2018 Wells Fargo Securities Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- IPO Biotech Preview: Gritstone Oncology
- Your Cancer Research Highlight: Bristol-Myers Looks For An In To Earlier Multiple Myeloma