Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)
18 Jun 2018
Mon, Jun 4 2018
Product liability defense lawyers expect the U.S. Supreme Court to eventually look at making explicit that the restrictions it placed on where plaintiffs can bring injury claims in Bristol-Myers Squibb v. Superior Court of California also apply to class actions.
Chicago, June 3 Mixed results over the weekend from closely watched studies combining Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's cancer immunotherapy with Nektar Therapeutics experimental drug NKTR-214, led at least one Wall Street analyst to reassess expectations.
The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday said it would not take up a dismissed whistleblower lawsuit claiming Bristol-Myers Squibb Co and Otsuka Pharmaceutical engaged in a scheme to improperly promote the antipsychotic drug Abilify.
* OMEGA ADVISORS DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN AMERICAN AIRLINES - SEC FILING
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CO - SHAREHOLDERS ELECTED EACH OF COMPANY'S 12 NOMINEES TO SERVE AS DIRECTORS OF COMPANY UNTIL 2019 ANNUAL MEETING
BRIEF-EMA Validates Bristol-Myers' Type II Variation Application For Opdivo Plus Yervoy Combination For Treatment Of First-Line Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY VALIDATES BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB'S TYPE II VARIATION APPLICATION FOR OPDIVO PLUS YERVOY COMBINATION FOR TREATMENT OF FIRST-LINE METASTATIC NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC)
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB AND FLATIRON HEALTH EXPAND COLLABORATION WITH A THREE-YEAR AGREEMENT
* ADVANTAGENE INC SAYS COMPANY ENTERED INTO A CLINICAL TRIAL COLLABORATION WITH BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
NEW YORK Bristol-Myers Squibb Co on Thursday significantly raised its full-year earnings forecast even as first-quarter sales of some medicines fell short of expectations and sent shares of the U.S. drugmaker down almost 1 percent.
NEW YORK, April 26 Bristol-Myers Squibb Co on Thursday significantly raised its full-year earnings forecast even as first-quarter sales of some medicines fell short of expectations and sent shares of the U.S. drugmaker down almost 1 percent.
- Week In Review: Mevion Medical Of Boston Closes $150 Million Financing From China Investors
- 3 Things In Biotech, June 16: Do You Know Anything About EHA?
- FHLC: A Bet On American Demographics
- Bristol-Myers Top NASH Contenders
- Kezar Life Sciences Prepares For U.S. IPO
- Advaxis Makes A Bold Strategic Move, Was There A Major Logical Reason Behind It?