Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)
16 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 12 2018
BRIEF-Biohaven restructures license agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb to reduce royalties payable on its migraine product candidates
March 12 Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd:
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had approved a four-week dosing schedule for its cancer drug, Opdivo.
March 6 Bristol-Myers Squibb Co said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had approved a four-week dosing schedule for its cancer drug, Opdivo.
March 6 Bristol-Myers Squibb Co said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had approved a new dosing schedule for its drug, Opdivo, across a number of cancers the drug is already approved to treat.
BRIEF-Bristol-Myers Squibb's Opdivo Now The First And Only FDA-Approved PD-1 Inhibitor To Offer Every Four-Week Dosing
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB'S OPDIVO® (NIVOLUMAB) NOW THE FIRST AND ONLY FDA-APPROVED PD-1 INHIBITOR TO OFFER EVERY FOUR-WEEK DOSING
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CO SAYS SIZE OF BOARD WAS INCREASED TO 12, EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, IN CONNECTION WITH JOSE BASELGA'S ELECTION - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2CSll5M) Further company coverage:
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CO - DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF FORTY CENTS PER SHARE ON $.10 PAR VALUE COMMON STOCK
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB NAMES JOSÉ BASELGA, M.D., PH.D. TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Bristol-Myers Squibb will have to produce additional discovery requested by plaintiffs in the multidistrict litigation over antipsychotic drug Abilify, a judge ordered on Tuesday.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co will pay Nektar Therapeutics $1.85 billion for a global development and profit-sharing deal on a promising Nektar cancer drug, the companies announced on Wednesday.
- The No BS Plan Report, Week 5: Does Sideways Movement Mean An Imminent Inflection Point?
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Presents at Barclays Global Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Presents at Cowen and Company 38th Annual Health Care Conference (Transcript)
- The No BS Plan, Week 4: Whoa!
- Few Spared In Global Market Sell-Off
- Semaglutide Can Prove To Be A Very Profitable Drug For Novo Nordisk In Future Years