Bollore SA (BOLL.PA)
23 Apr 2018
Tue, Mar 27 2018
ABIDJAN, March 27 French industrial conglomerate Bollore aims to invest 400 million euros ($496.28 million) from next year to build a second container terminal at Ivory Coast's main port of Abidjan, the deputy CEO of its transport and logistics division told Reuters.
ABIDJAN, March 27 French industrial conglomerate Bollore aims to invest 400 million euros from next year in building a second container terminal at Ivory Coast's main port of Abidjan, the deputy CEO of its transport and logistics division told Reuters on Monday.
* FY GROUP REVENUE: €18,325 MILLION, +82% (INCLUDING THE €8,911M CONTRIBUTION FROM VIVENDI)
* FIRST CONTRACT SIGNED WITH BLUE SOLUTIONS TO COMPLETE CO'S POWERPACKS FULL ELEC GAMME BY INTEGRATING BLUE SOLUTIONS' POWERPACK LMP
* CASH POSITION AT DEC.31 : € 11.95 MILLION AFTER DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION (ADDS PERIOD)
BRIEF-Naturex Says Bpifrance Investissement And Tikehau Capital Exercised Option To Convert Bonds Into Shares
* BPIFRANCE INVESTISSEMENT AND TIKEHAU CAPITAL EXERCISED THEIR OPTION TO CONVERT BONDS INTO SHARES
* JDC AND LUFTHANSA UNIT ALBATROS IMPLEMENT LETTER-OF-INTENT, AGREE ON 5-YEAR CONTRACT
* Investissement Québec invests C$16 million in Osisko Gold Royalties Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)