Bouygues SA (BOUY.PA)
12 Dec 2018
Thu, Nov 15 2018
PARIS, Nov 15 French conglomerate Bouygues reported a well-flagged decline in nine-month operating profits, as difficulties at its construction business offset a further improvement at its telecoms arm.
PARIS, Nov 9 The board of Bouygues' telecoms division has appointed Richard Viel as chief executive officer, the company said on Friday.
* BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION AND COLAS FINALISE THE ACQUISITION OF ALPIQ ENGINEERING SERVICES, HAVING RECEIVED APPROVAL FROM EUROPEAN AND SWISS COMPETITION AUTHORITIES
BRUSSELS, July 12 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
- Overall Euro-Zone Growth Remains Weak; European Stocks Mixed
- Global Stocks Climb Higher but French Telecom Dealmaking Excitement Abates
- Why Individual Stocks Are Better Than ETFs for Investing in Foreign Utilities
- A Closer Look at IPO Pipeline: What Lies Ahead
- Report from Europe: Theme Du Jour -- Sovereign Credit Risk
- The Top 25 Global Energy Companies According to Platts