Bouygues SA (BOUY.PA)
24 Sep 2018
Tue, Jul 31 2018
* BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION AND COLAS FINALISE THE ACQUISITION OF ALPIQ ENGINEERING SERVICES, HAVING RECEIVED APPROVAL FROM EUROPEAN AND SWISS COMPETITION AUTHORITIES
BRUSSELS, July 12 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Bouygues Telecom has said can prosper on its own (Recasts with share price, deputy CEO comments)
PARIS, May 17 French conglomerate Bouygues posted a worse-than-expected first quarter group operating loss as poor weather in Europe hurt the performance of its road construction arm Colas.
PARIS French construction group Eiffage kept its 2018 targets for higher revenues and profits after it reported a 5.6 percent rise in first quarter sales.
BRIEF-Bouygues Signs Agreement With French Ministry Of Armed Forces To Support Military Reserve Policy
* SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH FRENCH MINISTRY OF ARMED FORCES TO SUPPORT MILITARY RESERVE POLICY Source text: https://bit.ly/2qL1QJe Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS, April 16 French construction and telecoms group Bouygues said on Monday that it was not in discussions with any other operator, denying a news report that it was weighing a bid to acquire the French SFR telecoms unit of rival Altice.
* NO DISCUSSIONS WITH ANY OTHER OPERATOR AND NO ASSIGNMENT HAS BEEN RETAINED WITH ANY COUNSEL WHATSOEVER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Paris newsroom, email@example.com email; +33 1 4949 5452)
PARIS, April 16 A spokesman for Altice said on Monday that its French telecoms unit SFR was one of the group's essential assets, part of its industrial and long term project.
* BOUYGUES WEIGHS BID WITH CO-INVESTORS FOR ALTICE UNIT - BLOOMBERG, CITING SOURCES Source text - https://bloom.bg/2HtyngG Further company coverage:
- Overall Euro-Zone Growth Remains Weak; European Stocks Mixed
- Global Stocks Climb Higher but French Telecom Dealmaking Excitement Abates
- Why Individual Stocks Are Better Than ETFs for Investing in Foreign Utilities
- A Closer Look at IPO Pipeline: What Lies Ahead
- Report from Europe: Theme Du Jour -- Sovereign Credit Risk
- The Top 25 Global Energy Companies According to Platts