Bouygues SA (BOUY.PA)
17 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
Nov 16 Bouygues Deputy CEO Philippe Marien tells a confrence call:
* SDCM, the holding of Bouygues brothers Martin and Olivier Bouygues, now controls 20.91 percent of the capital and 29.59 percent of the voting rights of French construction-to-telecoms group Bouygues - AMF filing
* France will not exercise an option to buy out a 20 percent stake in Alstom lent to it by conglomerate Bouygues and has given those shares back to Bouygues, as part of a deal from last month's tie-up between Siemens and Alstom.
PARIS, Sept 27 French conglomerate Bouygues could receive up to 500 million euros ($587 million) in special payouts as a shareholder in train maker Alstom following Alstom's deal with German group Siemens AG to merge their rail operations, a source close to the talks said on Wednesday.
PARIS, Sept 1 French telecoms operator Iliad said profit rose 22 percent in the first half as the provider of low-cost internet and mobile services continued to win new business from rivals Orange, Bouygues and SFR.
PARIS, July 3 Consortia led by construction groups Bouygues and Vinci have won the last two contracts worth a total of 669 million euros ($762 million) on the new Paris Ligne 15 South metro line that forms part of large-scale expansion plans for the French capital.
- Overall Euro-Zone Growth Remains Weak; European Stocks Mixed
- Global Stocks Climb Higher but French Telecom Dealmaking Excitement Abates
- Why Individual Stocks Are Better Than ETFs for Investing in Foreign Utilities
- A Closer Look at IPO Pipeline: What Lies Ahead
- Report from Europe: Theme Du Jour -- Sovereign Credit Risk
- The Top 25 Global Energy Companies According to Platts