Box Inc (BOX.N)
Tue, May 22 2018
NEW YORK, May 22 Overstock.com unit t0.com (tZERO) said on Tuesday it has entered into a joint venture with BOX Digital Markets to launch a regulated exchange for security tokens.
Cloud storage company Box Inc's revenue forecast for the current quarter missed Wall Street estimates amid slowing growth in paid customers in the fourth quarter.
* Shares fall 12.7 pct in extended trading (Adds CEO, analyst comments; updates share move)
* BOX REPORTS RECORD REVENUE OF $506 MILLION FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018, UP 27% YEAR-OVER-YEAR, AND DELIVERS POSITIVE CASH FLOW FROM OPERATIONS
* ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP REPORTS 6.0 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN BOX INC AS OF DEC. 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2nNXnmI Further company coverage:
Box Inc posted a bigger loss in the third quarter compared with a year earlier, as the cloud storage provider spent heavily on marketing to sign up more businesses to its service amid stiff competition.
Nov 29 Box Inc posted a bigger loss in the third quarter compared with a year earlier, as the cloud storage provider spent heavily on marketing to sign up more businesses to its service amid stiff competition.
* BOX INC - ON NOVEMBER 27, 2017, CO ENTERED INTO A SECURED CREDIT AGREEMENT
* BOX REPORTS 26% REVENUE GROWTH AND POSITIVE CASH FLOW FROM OPERATIONS FOR FISCAL THIRD QUARTER 2018
Nov 29 Box Inc's revenue rose 25.8 percent in the third quarter, as the cloud storage provider signed up more businesses to its service.
- Buy Box: Artificial Intelligence Leader, 32% Revenue CAGR, Strategic Alliances, Product Innovator
- Opko Health Shouldn't Be Down - Cramer's Lightning Round (5/9/18)
- Liking Box Since $12 - Cramer's Lightning Round (5/1/18)
- Box: Refreshing The Bull Thesis
- Working With Intelligent Machines
- No Need To Drop Box