Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.BO)
Fri, Sep 14 2018
LONDON India's biggest mobile carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd has chosen UBS , JP Morgan and Citi to coordinate the London initial public offering of its Africa business, two sources familiar with the matter said.
LONDON, Sept 14 India's biggest mobile carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd has chosen UBS, JP Morgan and Citi to coordinate the London initial public offering of its Africa business, two sources familiar with the matter said.
* Collymore says bone marrow cancer now in remission (Updates with CEO's illness)
* One-time losses at 3.62 bln rupees (Adds background on sector, details on exceptional items)
July 26 India's Bharti Airtel Ltd posted a surprise first-quarter profit on Thursday, helped by tax gains in the period.
June 11 Indian shares rose for a third session in four on Monday, led by Bharti Airtel Ltd, as investor sentiment was lifted by gains in Asian stocks ahead of a summit between the United States and North Korea that seeks to ease regional tensions.
* AIRTEL AND AMAZON INDIA INTRODUCE AFFORDABLE 4G SMARTPHONES AT PRICE STARTING AT 3399 RUPEES Source text - Bharti Airtel ("Airtel"), India's largest telecommunications service provider and Amazon India, today announced a strategic partnership with an aim to jointly drive smartphone adoption across the country. Millions of Indians can now become first time owners of a 4G smartphone or upgrade to an advanced 4G smartphone of their choice at an affordable price from amongst a wide range of device
* BHARTI AIRTEL CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON PLANS TO RAISE $1.5 BILLION BY SELLING 25 PERCENT STAKE IN BHARTI AIRTEL INTERNATIONAL (NETHERLANDS)
* SAYS CO ROLLS OUT CARRIER DIGITAL PLATFORM FOR WHOLESALE VOICE BUSINESS Source text - https://bit.ly/2FzOFzB Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO APPROVED TRANSFER / SALE OF SUBMARINE CABLES TO UNIT NETWORK I2I Source text - http://bit.ly/2Hr0BJP Further company coverage: