Boston Scientific Corp (BSX.N)
21 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 20 2018
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2GtreIT) Further company coverage:
A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld a 2014 verdict ordering Boston Scientific Corp to pay four women a total of $18.5 million for injuries caused by the company's transvaginal mesh devices.
Boston Scientific Corp forecast full-year earnings largely below Wall Street estimate and the medical device maker said it would likely do three or four acquisitions in the next 18 months.
* Shares fall 1.7 pct (Adds conference call details, analysts comments, updates shares)
Feb 1 Boston Scientific Corp on Thursday forecast better-than-expected 2018 revenue after the medical device maker's fourth-quarter sales beat Wall Street estimates on higher sales in its cardiac rhythm management unit.
Feb 1 Medical device maker Boston Scientific Corp posted a quarterly loss versus a year-ago profit as it incurred a $842 million charge due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCES INVESTMENT AND ACQUISITION OPTION AGREEMENT WITH MILLIPEDE, INC.
BRIEF-Boston Scientific Receives U.S. FDA Approval For Spectra Wavewriter Spinal Cord Stimulator System
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC RECEIVES U.S. FDA APPROVAL FOR SPECTRA WAVEWRITER™ SPINAL CORD STIMULATOR SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY UNAUDITED SALES FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Hancock Jaffe Updates IPO Terms
- Motus GI Files $25 Million IPO Terms
- Boston Scientific Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Boston Scientific's (BSX) CEO Michael Mahoney on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Investor Update (North American Neuromodulation Society) - Slideshow