British American Tobacco PLC (BTIJ.J)
14 Aug 2018
Thu, Jul 26 2018
LONDON, July 26 British American Tobacco plans to test its new Eclipse tobacco heating device in the United States this year, allowing it to pull ahead of Philip Morris in the world's biggest vaping market.
LONDON British American Tobacco on Thursday said it would test launch its Eclipse tobacco heating product in the United States within the next 12 months, giving it a head start in a highly competitive market.
LONDON, July 26 British American Tobacco reported higher first-half sales on Thursday, despite a slowing market in Japan for heated tobacco devices.
LONDON British American Tobacco said on Tuesday it expects to weather a weaker pound and a slowing market for tobacco-heating devices in Japan to report "good" earnings growth for the full year.
LONDON, June 12 British American Tobacco said on Tuesday it expects to weather a weaker pound and a slowing market for tobacco-heating devices in Japan to report "good" earnings growth for the full year.
LONDON, June 12 British American Tobacco said trading in the first half of the year was in line with expectations but warned that currency exchange rates would limit growth.
* BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO PLC - RECLASSIFICATION OF H1 2017 RESULTS FOR IFRS 15
British American Tobacco is raising its investment in new vaping devices again, as Big Tobacco reacts to new competitors such as fast-growing U.S. group Juul.
* Juul facing crackdown from U.S. regulator (Adds product details, industry context, share activity; changes headline)
April 25 British American Tobacco plans to increase investment in next-generation products such as e-cigarettes and devices that heat tobacco without burning it, this year, with a large number of launches planned for the end of third quarter.
- Wall St. Says These 50 Consumer Defensive Dogs Are Tops In August
- British American Tobacco p.l.c. (American Depository Receipts) 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Bill Nygren Market Commentary Q2 2018
- 50 Consumer Defensive Sector Top Yield Stocks For June
- Global Recession Risk Rising
- Grow Your Income Even When Your Stocks Don't Increase The Dividend