British American Tobacco PLC (BTIJ.J)
20 Feb 2018
Tue, Jan 9 2018
LONDON, Jan 9 British American Tobacco said new U.S tax rules would boost its earnings per share by 6 percent in 2018, supporting its commitment to high-single-digit earnings growth and greater investment in vaping devices.
LONDON, Jan 9 British American Tobacco said on Tuesday that new U.S tax rules would boost its earnings per share by 6 percent in 2018, all other things being equal, supporting its commitment to high-single digit earnings growth.
* FOR YEAR TO 31 DECEMBER 2017 ANNOUNCED CHANGES WILL HAVE NO IMPACT ON GROUP'S UNDERLYING EFFECTIVE TAX RATE
* FULL YEAR EPS TO BENEFIT FROM A REDUCED CURRENCY TRANSLATION TAILWIND OF 5%
LONDON, Dec 13 British American Tobacco said on Wednesday it was continuing to perform well and it was confident it would deliver another year of good earnings growth at constant currency as its brands outperformed the industry.
* DECLARED A SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 43.6 PENCE PER ORDINARY SHARE OF 25P FOR YEAR ENDING 31 DECEMBER 2017
* TO LAUNCH NEW PRODUCT 'PALL MALL' IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO CO DURING DEC AT CONSUMER SALES PRICE OF EGP 18 Source: (http://bit.ly/2ACDuYt) Further company coverage: )
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
LONDON British American Tobacco forecast revenue from its "next generation products" to double to more than 1 billion pounds next year as it sells vapour devices in more markets. | Video
* BAT shares up 2 pct at 4923 pence at 0940 GMT (Adds details on UK parliamentary inquiry)
- Tracking David Winters' Wintergreen Advisers Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Philip Morris Gets Morgan Stanley In Its Corner
- Scandinavian Tobacco Group: Attractive Yield, Modest Growth Outlook
- Fully Analyzing Altria Group's Results For Q4 2017 (Including 2018 Dividend Projections)
- Eurasia Destined To Be The Next Hot Spot Of The Private Equity Industry
- The Market Lost Its Collective Mind: Fill-The-Gap Portfolio Takes A Look Back And Looks Ahead