Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc (BUFF.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
Sun, Apr 22 2018
General Mills Inc's stock could rise to 16 times earnings projections from the current 14 as its acquisition of Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc starts to create growth, Barron's reported.
April 22 General Mills Inc's stock could rise to 16 times earnings projections from the current 14 as its acquisition of Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc starts to create growth, Barron's reported.
* BLUE BUFFALO PET PRODUCTS - IF MERGER AGREEMENT WITH GENERAL MILLS TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, CO REQUIRED TO PAY GENERAL MILLS FEE OF $234 MILLION Source: (http://bit.ly/2CfXS2G) Further company coverage:
Cheerios cereal maker General Mills Inc will buy Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc for nearly $8 billion, foraying into a fast-growing pet food market to counter declining sales of processed foods. | Video
* General Mills shares fall over 3 percent (Adds quotes from analysts, details about Blue Buffalo CEO and advisers; updates share prices)
* GENERAL MILLS ACCELERATES PORTFOLIO RESHAPING WITH ACQUISITION OF BLUE BUFFALO PET PRODUCTS
* BLUE BUFFALO REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Feb 23 U.S. packaged foods company General Mills Inc will buy natural pet food maker Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc in an $8 billion cash deal, Blue Buffalo said on Friday.
* FY 2017 earnings per share view $0.92, revenue view $1.25 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- SA Stock To Watch: Netflix To The Rescue?
- General Mills: Growth Acquisitions And Inverting Yield Curve Make This A Juicy Long-Term Possibility
- Use General Mills' Short-Term Problems To Create Long-Term Success
- Recent Purchase: General Mills
- General Mills Is Currently Between A Rock And A Hard Place
- By The Numbers: Growth Stocks With Superior Relative Strength