BUWOG AG (BWOA.VI)
16 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 13 2018
* DGAP-NEWS: REASONED STATEMENT OF BUWOG AG - MANAGEMENT BOARD AND SUPERVISORY BOARD RECOMMEND TO ACCEPT TENDER OFFER BY VONOVIA
* DGAP-NEWS: VONOVIA SE: COMPETITION AUTHORITIES CLEAR PLANNED MERGER WITH BUWOG
* DGAP-NEWS: BUWOG AG TAKES NOTE OF THE OFFER DOCUMENT BY VONOVIA SE AND WILL EXAMINE IT ACCORDINGLY
* BUWOG GROUP HAS ACQUIRED AN EXTENSIVE PORTFOLIO OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE IN METROPOLITAN REGION OF HANNOVER AND BREMEN AS WELL AS IN KIEL, LÜBECK AND LÜNEBURG
* PURCHASE PRICE NOT DISCLOSED Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 YEAR-ON-YEAR INCREASE OF 32.4% IN RECURRING FFO TO EUR 76.3 MILLION
FRANKFURT Vonovia , Germany's biggest residential property company, has agreed to buy Austrian counterpart Buwog in a cash deal valuing the latter at 5.2 billion euros ($6.12 billion), the two companies said on Monday.
* Vonovia to double construction to 4,000 flats annually (Adds CEO quotes, background)
* PLANS TO BUILD SIGNIFICANTLY MORE THAN 2,000 APARTMENTS ANNUALLY AFTER BUWOG ACQUISITION Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Dec 18 Real estate group Buwog has agreed to be taken over by Germany's Vonovia in a cash deal valuing the Austrian firm at 5.2 billion euros ($6.12 billion), the two companies said on Monday.