Citigroup Inc (C.N)
Wed, Apr 18 2018
LONDON/AMSTERDAM, April 18 Dutch energy company Eneco is working with investment bank Citi to advise on its privatisation, which should kick off soon, three sources familiar with the matter said.
* CITIGROUP INC - CREDIT CARD CHARGE-OFFS 2.78 PERCENT IN MARCH VERSUS 2.57 PERCENT IN FEBRUARY
Citigroup Inc reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday, driven by strength in its consumer banking business and a surge in equities trading.
April 13 Citigroup Inc reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday, driven by strength in its consumer banking business and a surge in equities trading.
* QUARTERLY CITIGROUP TOTAL REVENUE $18.87 BILLION, UP 3 PERCENT
* FIXED INCOME MARKETS REVENUES OF $3.4 BILLION IN Q1 2018 DECREASED 7%
April 13 Citigroup Inc reported a 13 percent increase in quarterly profit on Friday, driven by lower taxes and higher consumer banking revenue.
* CITI APPOINTS ISAO KOJIMA AS HEAD OF TREASURY AND TRADE SOLUTIONS FOR JAPAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRAVELERS HAVE WITHDRAWN ALL OF REMEDIES THEY WERE CLAIMING
LONDON, April 4 (IFR) - Nicholas Samara, a banker within the emerging markets debt capital markets team at Citigroup has been put at risk, according to a source.
- Vilas Fund, LP Q1 '18 Letter To Partners - #28 Since Inception, Long Pharma
- The Banking Industry Kicks Off Earnings Season With Record Profits
- Flattening Yield Curve, Trade Tensions, Kinder Morgan (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Rally In Commodities Helps Push Stocks Higher
- Citigroup's Valuation Masks Some Incremental Progress And Improvement
- PNC Financial's Sluggish Quarter Looks Like Par For The Course