CACI International Inc (CACI.N)
20 Jul 2018
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.88 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Caci Awarded $145 Mln Task Order To Support U.S. Army Intelligence And Security Command Counter Insurgency Targeting Program
* CACI AWARDED $145 MILLION TASK ORDER TO SUPPORT U.S. ARMY INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY COMMAND COUNTER INSURGENCY TARGETING PROGRAM
* CACI AWARDED $41.5 MILLION TASK ORDER TO PROVIDE ENGINEERING SUPPORT FOR U.S. ARMY COMMERCIAL BASED TECHNOLOGY ANALYSIS
* POSITIVE SAME STORE SALES GROWTH IN CORE U.S. BUSINESS FOR Q1 OF 2018
U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc withdrew its offer to buy peer CSRA Inc on Wednesday, losing a month-long bidding war to General Dynamics Corp .
March 28 U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc withdrew its offer to buy peer CSRA Inc on Wednesday, losing a month-long bidding war to General Dynamics Corp.
* HAS WITHDRAWN ITS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED OFFER TO ACQUIRE ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES OF CSRA INC FOR $44.00 PER SHARE IN CASH AND STOCK
March 28 U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc on Wednesday withdrew its offer to buy peer CSRA Inc, after it lost a bidding war to General Dynamics.
March 22 CSRA Inc, the target of rival bids from General Dynamics and CACI International Inc , said on Thursday it had partnered with Alphabet Inc's Google Cloud.
- Brunch, Craft Beer And Investing: Another Year Later
- CACI International (CACI) FY2019 Guidance Conference Call - Slideshow
- CACI International's (CACI) CEO Ken Asbury on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CACI International Inc 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Markets Start Week Slowly, Apple Looks At Screens, Twitter And Mastercard Eye Crypto Cautiously (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Week Starts On A Weak Note