Capital & Counties Properties PLC (CAPCC.L)
20 Sep 2018
Thu, May 24 2018
LONDON, May 24 British property group Capital & Counties Properties (Capco) is considering a break-up by splitting its prime London estates of Covent Garden and Earls Court into two separately listed companies.
LONDON, May 24 British property developer Capital & Counties Properties said on Thursday it was considering a possible demerger, creating two separately-listed businesses based around its two landmark estates of Covent Garden and Earls Court.
BRIEF-Xior Student Housing Acquires Student Complex In Enschede, Completes Capital Increase Of About 18 Million Euros
* ACQUISITION OF ENSCHEDE REAL ESTATE PROJECT VIA CONTRIBUTION IN KIND, CAPITAL AND EQUITY INCREASE OF APPROX. EUR 18 MILLION
* ANNOUNCES SALE OF EMPRESS STATE BUILDING FOR £250 MILLION
- Capstone Companies, Inc. (CAPC) CEO Stewart Wallach on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Anthem To Acquire Aspire Health For Palliative Care Network
- 3 Cheap Nanocaps
- Capstone Companies' (CAPC) CEO Stewart Wallach on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- PRO Weekly Digest: Focusing On Companies Facing Increasing Competitive Threats
- Capstone Companies' (CAPC) CEO Stewart Wallach on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript