Avis Budget Group Inc (CAR.OQ)
20 Nov 2017
Mon, Nov 6 2017
DETROIT Avis Budget Group Inc on Monday posted a better-than-expected net profit thanks to strong summer demand, but the car rental company's shares fell more than 10 percent in after-market trading as it lowered its full-year earnings forecast citing the impact of hurricanes.
DETROIT, Nov 6 Avis Budget Group Inc on Monday posted a better-than-expected net profit thanks to strong summer demand, but the car rental company's shares fell more than 10 percent in after-market trading as it lowered its full-year earnings forecast citing the impact of hurricanes.
* Avis Budget Group reports record third quarter 2017 results
DETROIT, Nov 6 Car rental company Avis Budget Group Inc said on Monday that its quarterly net profit rose as strong summer demand in the Americas resulted in longer rentals and higher mileage revenue.
* Avis Budget Group Inc - on oct 31, 2017, co's subsidiary Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC entered into letter agreement with General Motors LLC -SEC filing
A federal judge in Washington has certified a class of transportation and hospitality workers at SeaTac Airport who claimed that Avis Budget Group Inc failed to pay them the $15 minimum hourly wage as required by a local ordinance.
* Announces renewal and expansion of global partnership with International Airlines Group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Shares of U.S. car-rental companies Avis Budget Group Inc and Hertz Global Holdings Inc have driven out of the ditch in recent weeks, aided in part by storms that devastated the southern United States.
* Avis Budget Group - on Aug 29, unit entered agreement with Ford for purchase of vehicles from Ford dealers for 2018 vehicle model year - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2emALFA) Further company coverage:
* Avis Budget - Avis Budget Holdings, Llc and Avis Budget Car Rental, Llc entered amendment to 4th amended and restated credit agreement, dated Oct 7, 2016
- Avis: Management Has Little Control Over Operations
- Hertz: A Strong Opportunity Here Now
- Tracking Seth Klarman's Baupost Group Holdings - Q3 2017 Update
- The Week That Was In Review - November 10, 2017
- Avis Budget Group, Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript