Carrefour SA (CARR.PA)
16 Nov 2018
Fri, Nov 9 2018
SAO PAULO, Nov 9 Brazilian retail tycoon Abilio Diniz's holding company sold a 2.55 pct stake in Carrefour Brasil SA for 805 million reais ($214.63 million) on Friday, a person with knowledge of the matter said.
SAO PAULO, Nov 9 Holding company Peninsula Participações, owned by retail tycoon Abilio Diniz, sold on Friday a 2.55 pct stake in Carrefour's Brazilian unit for 850 million reais ($227 million), one person with knowledge of the matter said.
SAO PAULO, Nov 7 Carrefour Brasil, Brazil's largest retailer, beat quarterly profit estimates on Wednesday thanks to a solid performance in its operations and a marked reduction in financial costs.
PARIS, Oct 18 Shares in French supermarket retailer Carrefour surged on Thursday after Carrefour reported that sales growth accelerated in the third quarter, reflecting improving sales in its core French and Brazilian markets.
PARIS Carrefour said on Wednesday it was confident its overhaul plan was on track after sales growth accelerated in the third quarter, reflecting improving sales in its core French and Brazilian markets.
* Consensus on 2018 EBIT consistent with 9-months performance-CFO (Adds CFO comments from analysts call)
PARIS, Oct 17 Carrefour, Europe's largest retailer, said on Wednesday that sales growth accelerated in the third quarter, reflecting an improving performance in its core French and Brazilian markets.
SAO PAULO, Oct 16 Brazilian retailer Carrefour Brasil posted a strong boost in third-quarter sales on Tuesday, supported in part by the end of a deflationary cycle for food products and strong growth of the firm's e-commerce initiatives.
SAO PAULO, Oct 16 Net revenue at retailer Carrefour Brasil rose 8.1 percent in the third quarter from a year ago to 14 billion reais ($3.76 billion), according to a securities filing on Tuesday.
* Carrefour to use blockchain to track all fresh products by 2022
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays - November 12, 2018
- SAP To Acquire Qualtrics For $8 Billion In All Cash Deal
- IPO Update: Qualtrics Files To Raise $400 Million In IPO
- Looking Beyond The Election (Stocks To Watch Podcast)
- SoftBank Vision Fund Makes First Big Play Since Saudi Pressure
- Stocks To Watch: Looking Beyond The Election