Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH.OQ)
BRIEF-Meta Financial Group Says Crestmark May Be Required To Pay Termination Fee Of $10 Mln, If Merger Terminated
* META FINANCIAL GROUP SAYS AGREEMENT PROVIDES THAT IF MERGER TERMINATED, CRESTMARK MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY CO TERMINATION FEE OF $10 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Ep0qJ2) Further company coverage:
* META FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.® ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE CRESTMARK BANCORP, INC.
BRIEF-Meta Financial Group - CEO Tyler Haahr's Fiscal Year Ended Sept 30 Total Compensation Was $11.9 Million
* META FINANCIAL GROUP INC - CEO J. TYLER HAAHR'S FISCAL YEAR ENDED SEPT 30 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.9 MILLION, INCLUDING $9.9 MILLION OF STOCK AWARDS Source text (http://bit.ly/2A3jCyf) Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Meta Financial Group Inc reports results for 2017 fiscal fourth quarter and fiscal year
* Meta Financial-co, unit expects to originate over $1.0 billion of interest-free refund advance loans across its tax partners during 2018 tax season
- Meta Financial Group's (CASH) CEO J. Tyler Haahr on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Meta Financial Group, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Smart Beta Crowding
- The Nest Egg Portfolio: What About Glencore's Tax-Free Dividends?
- Time To Take Profits In General Dynamics
- Immunotherapy Bearish Overreaction Can Create Opportunity