Close Brothers Group PLC (CBRO.L)
23 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 13 2018
Jan 25 British lender Close Brothers Group said on Thursday first-half profit is expected to rise, driven by strength in its banking and asset management divisions and higher trading income from market maker Winterflood.
* FINANCE DIRECTOR JONATHAN HOWELL HAS INFORMED BOARD OF HIS DECISION TO LEAVE COMPANY TO PURSUE NEXT STAGE OF HIS CAREER
* PERFORMANCE SINCE START OF FINANCIAL YEAR HAS REMAINED GOOD, WITH ALL THREE DIVISIONS AHEAD OF EXPECTATIONS
* CLOSE BROTHERS GROUP PLC - PROGRAMME TO PURCHASE SHARES WITH AN AGGREGATE MARKET VALUE EQUIVALENT TO £7.4 MILLION, WILL COMMENCE ON 30 NOVEMBER 2017
British lender Close Brothers Group said it had made a good start to its financial year, driven by strength in its banking division and higher trading activity at its market maker Winterflood.
Nov 16 British lender Close Brothers Group said it had made a good start to its financial year, driven by strength in its banking division and higher trading activity at its market maker Winterflood.
* QTRLY LOAN BOOK INCREASED 1.4% IN PERIOD TO £7.0 BILLION (31 JULY 2017: £6.9 BILLION)
* FY ADJUSTED OPERATING PROFIT ROSE 9 PERCENT TO 243.5 MILLION STG FOR BANKING
- Best And Worst S&P 500 Stocks Of The Bull Market
- CBRE (CBG) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Tariffs, Wages And Target In The Bull's-eye
- Tracking Jeffrey Ubben's ValueAct Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- CBRE Group's (CBG) CEO Bob Sulentic on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript