Computacenter PLC (CCC.L)
8 Dec 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
* GROUP'S TRADING RESULT FOR 2017 FINANCIAL YEAR WILL NOW BE COMFORTABLY IN EXCESS OF ITS PREVIOUS EXPECTATIONS
* OVERALL REVENUE FOR Q3 WAS UP 27% TO £931 MILLION (2016: £735 MILLION) ON AN AS REPORTED BASIS
Aug 25 British IT services provider Computacenter said it would return 100 million pounds ($128 million) to shareholders in the fourth quarter, following a 15 percent rise in first-half revenue on favourable currency impact, strong growth in Germany and recovery in the United Kingdom.
Aug 25 British IT services provider Computacenter said its half-year adjusted revenue rose 15 percent, helped by favourable currency impact and strong growth in Germany.
* HY ADJUSTED REVENUE 1,700.3 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 1,478.2 MILLION POUNDS A YEAR AGO
- Cabot Corporation - Positive Outlook
- Calgon Carbon's (CCC) CEO Randy Dearth on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Calgon Carbon Corporation 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- My K.I.S.S. Dividend Portfolio: 2nd Quarter 2017 Update
- Calgon Carbon's (CCC) CEO Randy Dearth on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Calgon Carbon Corporation 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides