Coca Cola HBC AG (CCH.L)
20 Jul 2018
* ANNOUNCES ADMISSION TO TRADING ON ATHENS EXCHANGE OF 602,511 ORDINARY REGISTERED COMPANY'S SHARES
* wins 8.7 million euro info technology project for Coca-Cola HBC
LONDON, Feb 14 Upbeat earnings from Coca-Cola HBC and gains among financials boosted Britain's top share index on Wednesday, though trading was cautious ahead of a closely-watched U.S. inflation report.
* Shares up more than 3 pct (Adds details on outlook, pricing, share move)
LONDON, Feb 14 Drinks maker Coca-Cola HBC reported higher full-year sales and profits on Wednesday, helped by volume increases and pricing.
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS PROPOSES A EUR 0.54 DIVIDEND PER SHARE, A 23% INCREASE ON 2016 DIVIDEND
- Coca-Cola HBC AG's (CCH) CEO Dimitris Lois onQ3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Coca-Cola HBC AG's (CCH) CEO Dimitris Lois on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 2014 World Cup Investing By Country: Europe
- Coca-Cola HBC's (CCH) CEO Dimitris Lois on Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Coca-Cola's Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Coca-Cola HBC AG Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript