Carnival Corp (CCL.N)
19 Oct 2018
Thu, Sep 27 2018
Carnival Corp on Thursday forecast fourth-quarter profit below Wall Street estimates due to a strong dollar and rising fuel prices, sending its shares down as much as 8.6 percent.
Sept 27 Carnival Corp reported a 28 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday as the world's largest cruise operator benefited from higher ticket prices and on-board spending.
Carnival Corp on Monday cut its annual profit target, blaming higher fuel prices and a stronger U.S. dollar, sending shares of the world's largest cruise line operator tumbling 10 percent.
June 25 Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported a 10.4 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Monday, helped by higher ticket prices and on-board spending, but cut its full-year profit forecast.
- Portfolio Rehab: A Really Long-Overdue Update
- How To Play The Selloff - Cramer's Mad Money (10/10/18)
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Q3 2018 Summary
- Tracking How Far They Fell: Service Sector Edition
- Carnival Corporation (CCL) CEO Arnold Donald on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Carnival: Here's Why It's Time To Tap The Brakes