Celgene Corp (CELG.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Dec 7 2017
* LONG-TERM EFFICACY DATA FROM THE PHASE III GEPARSEPTO STUDY IN HIGH RISK EARLY BREAST CANCER PATIENTS TREATED WITH ABRAXANE VS. SOLVENT-BASED PACLITAXEL TO BE REPORTED
BRIEF-Celgene Corp and bluebird bio announce bb2121 anti-BCMA CAR-T cell therapy has been granted Breakthrough Therapy designation from FDA
* Celgene Corp and bluebird bio announce bb2121 anti-BCMA CAR-T cell therapy has been granted Breakthrough Therapy designation from FDA and prime eligibility from EMA for relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma
The U.S. Justice Department is opposing a former Celgene Corp sales manager's request for a nearly $77.8 million share of a recent $280 million settlement with the drugmaker, saying the sum would amount to an "inappropriate windfall."
A former Celgene Corp sales manager has urged a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit by law firm Grant & Eisenhofer, which is seeking a cut of a $280 million settlement of a whistleblower lawsuit in which it previously represented her.
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd ups share stake in Mastercard to 923,068 class a shares from 267,006 class a shares
* Celgene Corp - announced pricing of three series of senior unsecured notes for aggregate principal amount of $3,000 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Celgene-To use proceeds for repayment of $1 billion outstanding 2.125% senior notes & $400 million outstanding 2.300% senior notes, each maturing Aug 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Lannett and Celgene enter into settlement and license agreement related to Thalomid
* Celgene Corp says in Aug, co received an order issued by the Federal Court in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada at request of Canadian Competition Bureau
Celgene Corp on Thursday reported third-quarter sales of its key psoriasis drug Otezla that badly missed expectations and significantly scaled down its 2020 targets for product sales and earnings, sending its shares tumbling 18 percent.
- Upcoming Conversation With An Expert: Highlights In CAR-T
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Conatus Looks Undervalued, Teva Announces Restructuring, Bristol-Myers Signs Licensing Agreement
- Agios Pharmaceuticals: Updates To Thesis And A Look Toward 2018
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Right Time To Buy Regeneron, Eli Lilly Gives Guidance, Bluebird Announces Offering
- Why Tech Still Looks So Attractive
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Omeros Potential, Portola's Setback, Proteostasis Soars