Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG.N)
BRIEF-Citizens Financial Group Reports First Quarter Net Income Of $388 Million And Diluted EPS Of $0.78
* CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER NET INCOME OF $388 MILLION AND DILUTED EPS OF $0.78
* CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $750 MILLION OF CITIZENS BANK, N.A. SENIOR NOTES
* CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO BRUCE VAN SAUN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.5 MILLION VERSUS $9.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FxBhNb) Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON The Federal Reserve on Thursday said it expected two large lenders, CIT Group Inc and Citizens Financial Group Inc, to offer 'living will' paperwork by the end of 2018.
* CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP INC SAYS "WE REAFFIRM OUR STRONG OUTLOOK FOR 2018"
BRIEF-Citizens Financial Group Sees FY2018 Provision Expense $425 Mln - $475 Mln Vs. Underlying 2017
* CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP SEES FY2018 PROVISION EXPENSE $425 MILLION - $475 MILLION VERSUS. UNDERLYING 2017
* CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER NET INCOME OF $666 MILLION AND DILUTED EPS OF $1.35
* Citizens Financial Group Inc announces pricing of $750 million of citizens bank, N.A. Senior notes
- By The Numbers: Quality Stocks For A Cheap Price
- Wall Street Breakfast: Europe Goes After American Brands
- Citizens Financial (CFG) Presents At Credit Suisse 19th Annual Financial Services Forum - Slideshow
- Citizens Financial Group's (CFG) CEO Bruce Van Saun on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Citizens Financial Group 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Can Citizens National Bank Retain Its Momentum?