Churchill Downs Inc (CHDN.OQ)
Wed, May 16 2018
Churchill Downs Inc on Wednesday signed a deal with SBTech, a sports betting platform, which will allow the gaming company to offer bets on events in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Mississippi.
May 16 Churchill Downs Inc on Wednesday signed a deal with SBTech, a sports betting platform, which will allow the gaming company to offer bets on events in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Mississippi.
May 16 U.S. gaming company Churchill Downs Inc said on Wednesday it signed a deal with the Golden Nugget Hotel to enter real money online gaming and sports betting markets in New Jersey.
* CHURCHILL DOWNS INCORPORATED ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH GOLDEN NUGGET TO ENTER NEW JERSEY REAL MONEY ONLINE GAMING AND SPORTS BETTING MARKETS
* CHURCHILL DOWNS INCORPORATED ANNOUNCES ENTRY INTO REAL MONEY ONLINE GAMING AND SPORTS BETTING MARKETS
BRIEF-Eldorado Resorts Says Co, Churchill Downs Got Additional Information & Documentary Materials Request From FTC
* ELDORADO RESORTS - ON MAY 7, CO, CHURCHILL DOWNS GOT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & DOCUMENTARY MATERIALS REQUEST FROM FTC
* CHURCHILL DOWNS - CO, ELDORADO RESORTS RECEIVED REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM FTC RELATED WITH REVIEW OF LADY LUCK VICKSBURG TRANSACTION
Listen to this week’s Keeping Score podcast with sports business marketing expert Rick Horrow:
* Q1 REVENUE $189.3 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $177.8 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* CHURCHILL DOWNS ANNOUNCES ALEX RANKIN AS CHAIRMAN AND KAROLE LLOYD AS A NEW BOARD MEMBER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Cards Coming Up Aces At The Park
- Spotlight On Gambling Reset And Banking Bill
- U.S. Supreme Court Allows Sports Betting: Now What For Investors?
- 'Legalized' Sports Betting: Let's All Just Take A Deep Breath
- Oil Entering A New Up Cycle? (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: U.S. Crude Tops $70 Level